Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rock Fall", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 9 years ago
  CubixIII i got 49 moves lol
CubixIII 9 years ago
  54 moves!!!!
moosen 10 years ago
  2 years later: Everyone can do it :P
neoseanner 12 years ago
  95 steps :'(
ost000101 14 years ago
  I used only sixty three :)
Edit: fifty two
iiazh5_xD 14 years ago
  ii used 84 :)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  lol I used 86 nodes
gundu 14 years ago
  A popular sentence of Shiro :

Don't say that if i'm online >:D
Shiro 14 years ago
  Highscore by 1 points Gundu, I'm getting closer :)!
jp 15 years ago
  Great, I've found (and corrected) a problem that could be the cause. That was happening when the last remaining node is exploded by a red moon or the red ground before it is reach by the chain reaction. So this was happening VERY rarely. Thx all for hepling to solve this problem.
jp 15 years ago
  Yes i think it's the right direction, I will look into the code with this in mind.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I think that's the problem. It should happen if some dots get removed before the explosion is finished...
jp 15 years ago
  It's a long time I didn't see the not saving bug. I tried to do the same as yuo suggest Captain, and it did save. Mayeb the bugs happens with 2 conditions, and maybe it depends on the previous levels you played. The worst case.
gundu 15 years ago
  Maybe, I will try it now

[Edit] no, i've tried it and it's not the cause
Captain_404 15 years ago
  I'm getting the not-saving glitch on this level.

I think it's caused by having a structure that falls onto the lava ground and destroys itself before the white explosion is done removing it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Rock Fall"

About Level "Rock Fall"

First post of the topic

Captain_404 15 years ago
  I'm getting the not-saving glitch on this level.

I think it's caused by having a structure that falls onto the lava ground and destroys itself before the white explosion is done removing it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg