Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Harmony", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  Finally beat this level..... with 280 nodes....

This was the first moonlights level? It was in the very back for me.... what a way to start a game... XD
Deseis 14 years ago
  [On a side note, this level is anything BUT 'Harmony'] O_o
Mo 14 years ago
  Perhaps just adding a balloon would provide just a tiny enough amount of stability to make it fun and possible.
Deseis 14 years ago
  I agree with jp - the idea is good, but two moons on both sides with ALTERNATING wind currents make the nodes ridiculously hard to maintain.

I suggest either two moons in the middle (stacked) like what jp said, but with a twist: there's an ice moon beneath the surface of the gray moon that, upon using, will split the stacked moons into two separate ones on both sides.

EDIT: I JUST completed it, but I had to rush it on both moons. For those who wants a hint, ask, and I'll throw down a spoiler (well, it's not so much a hint as it is a tactic).
jp 15 years ago
  OK, nice idea, but it's almost impossible :). If ever somebody manage to do it, I'm ready to accept it.
I think it could be easier (but still very hard) if you use only one moon in the center, but 2 moons is insane ^_^.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Harmony"

About Level "Harmony"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  OK, nice idea, but it's almost impossible :). If ever somebody manage to do it, I'm ready to accept it.
I think it could be easier (but still very hard) if you use only one moon in the center, but 2 moons is insane ^_^.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg