Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Top Ten levels on RT

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

1jase 15 years ago
  um i guess
Jac1 15 years ago
  Nope, and I didn't vote for any of your levels.

1jase, when the votes are counted, can you announce eveybody's vote?
1jase 15 years ago
  it doesn't matter i will exept any vote
Sillius 15 years ago
  Annoying ?... but I just thought that it didn't matter when 1jase wrote what pkb123 voted for :p
Jac1 15 years ago
  Sillius, you had to PM that...

One of the levels you voted for I voted for too...
Can you guess wich one it is?
Sillius 15 years ago
  why do you tell what she voted when we have to PM you the votes ?...

anyway i'm voting for:

Turtle's Terrarium
The Randomizer
Gears
Impossible?
Annoying
1jase 15 years ago
  yes she voted Wave Riding and Flowers of Annoy

and just to let you all know I wil only recreate the levels with the most votes not all of them

Tomorrow I will start make the level so hurry plz because there are only 2 1/2 votes
pkb123 15 years ago
  I voted some of your levels sillius i think they are reeeealy good.
1jase 15 years ago
  ya sure I will vote to ( but only one of my own)
Sillius 15 years ago
  come on guys my levels aren't that hard ;D I personally think that they are great for practicing your skills :D that's the reason I make hard levels and then because I don't know what's hard and easy anymore ;D

by the way can you vote your own ?...
1jase 15 years ago
  oh i have beaten all but one of my levels

and Jac1 i have beaten all of your levels it was hard but i did it
Jac1 15 years ago
  1jase, I have only beaten a third of your levels!
1jase 15 years ago
  hahahah good one Jac1 I have only beaten half of his levels
Jac1 15 years ago
  I can't vote for any of your levels, Sillius, because there's no point in voting for a level I didn't complete :P
Sillius 15 years ago
  *psst* vote all of my levels... by the way I think i'll vote soon :D

SPOILER
birjolaxew 15 years ago
1jase 15 years ago
  ok but i still need more voters and @ birjo don't worry i will sent it tto you
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Can you please post in my inbox when you got the results? Im not checking the new levels anymore, so it would be nice to know it if i forget to look at it. And btw i can't vote! Its to hard! So many good levels, but that less choices!
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  It's hard to say only 10!
I have 8!
lololol 15 years ago
  I acctully thougt about this like a ''level of fame'' and take the best levels on RT. but i would ask before, off course.
1jase 15 years ago
  ok i looked at it good choice. I only have 2 votes so can more people vote please i need more if its going to work.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I changed my list AGAIN AGAIN! Please look at it, 1jase.
1jase 15 years ago
  ok I only have 2 votes I need more people to vote
1jase 15 years ago
  yes
Jac1 15 years ago
  Does that mean we have to type it in your inbox?
gundu 15 years ago
  That could be a nice idea :)

I vote for :
SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER
1jase 15 years ago
  hi,

I am going to make a level that shows all of the top ten level on Rolling Turtle only. but in order to I want you guys to vote on your top ten RT levels but I want it to be a surprise so sent me your top ten list in a personnel message don't write it down here because like I said I want it to be a surprise.
The level should be out in late March. And I will thank everyone one voted on the level. And they HAVE to be official.

Thank you,
1jase

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

1jase 15 years ago
  hi,

I am going to make a level that shows all of the top ten level on Rolling Turtle only. but in order to I want you guys to vote on your top ten RT levels but I want it to be a surprise so sent me your top ten list in a personnel message don't write it down here because like I said I want it to be a surprise.
The level should be out in late March. And I will thank everyone one voted on the level. And they HAVE to be official.

Thank you,
1jase
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg