Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Reloading the game page

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  What would you think if from the home page, all links in the latest comments, arrive on the forums and not on the game page ?

Then from the forum you can click to play the level or the game.

[edit] it's done with 2 options, either play the level/game or only read the comments.
jp 15 years ago
  That's interesting.
For the game freezes, I will not be able to correct as it's too much invetigation time and it depends too much on each one configuration.

But maybe I should be able to display and refresh some news from other games on each game page (new comments, new levels).
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  I'm not! Only sometimes when game needs to be refreshed and not every 5 min but every 1 week
[Edit]From now I'm using it 1 time a year with my new browser :)
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I do like oh_bebe and like gameinsky
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I guess I do it because I click back and forth a lot between looking at new games, forums, etc!
pkb123 15 years ago
  For some reason sometimes the game just goes really laggy, when im playing a level or editing one, so i refresh then, but like minmay i don't do it every 5 mins
minmay 15 years ago
  If a game freezes, or otherwise stops working, I reload the page. I definitely don't do it every 5 minutes though.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Same as gundu and gaminsky, and also because levels tend to get laggy, and when they do, I refresh the page, if that's what you mean by "Reloading the game page".
Shiro 15 years ago
  I do so to check if there are any new levels :)
gundu 15 years ago
  Same as gameinsky

I have a question : (I know this forum is not supposed to talk about that but instead to make a new forum for nothing I ask my question here) If i make an official level on moonlight (only on Unpublished game) will I receive my EXP now or I need to wait for the game is published?
gameinsky 15 years ago
  often i klick 'games' to see the last commented pages&levels
geckojsc 15 years ago
  That's interesting, you saying that. I used to reload the pages a lot, probably before you added the refresh buttons for highscores and comments.

I don't know why people would still want to refresh the page after you added that though.
jp 15 years ago
  Since the logs are on, I've observed a strange thing.

It seems that most of the players reload the page very often (every 5 minutes) on the games.

I would liketo udnerstand why you need to load or reload the page of the games so often, just to understand the behaviours and to improve things.

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Since the logs are on, I've observed a strange thing.

It seems that most of the players reload the page very often (every 5 minutes) on the games.

I would liketo udnerstand why you need to load or reload the page of the games so often, just to understand the behaviours and to improve things.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg