Play the games, create the levels

Topic, How is Life

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 15 years ago
  I am!

Aaarg! Hate that "The message is too short! Please note that this forum is not a chat. Construct clear messages and make it easy for people to understand you." message, like Shiro does!

Hope it's long enough now...
Shiro 15 years ago
  I'm not o_o
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  LOL@ "how WAS life"
thats so funny.

You guys on here are dangerous!
Shiro 15 years ago
  Why don't anyone make a Topic 'How WAS life' >_____<'
BenTen 15 years ago
  When i was 8 I slid down a slide on a stool and the stool leg got caught on the slide but so did my leg. I couldnt walk for 2 weeks.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Lol ._.'...

Well, I'm a bit ill right now but my life is fine :D
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I fell off my skateboard and broke my arm when I was young... (sorry Shiro XD)
Submarine95 15 years ago
  yeah, there you are right. but its funny or? xD
Shiro 15 years ago
  This topic is called 'How IS life' not How WAS life' xD
lololol 15 years ago
  when a was 9 i was climbing a ladder in my school and holding something in my other hand.. so i climbed 2 meters up and suddenly falled down, and my chin hitted the concreate and i bleeded for a hour or sometihing..
Jac1 15 years ago
  When I was 5, I rode a bike and then hit my skull agantst the pavement and opened a space over my left eyebrow. About 1 month later exactly the same thing happened when I was on a slide, but this time it was with my right eyebrow instead of my left eyebrow.
I still have the marks today.
1jase 15 years ago
  One time I wanted to jump off my shed but we had a clothes line right in the middle where i was jumping so when i jumped off my face hit the line at full force. and i filped 1. and when i landed on the snow i blacked out for a secount. and when i got inside i saw that my bottom lip was a mess and it was so swolllen that it look like it was the size of 4 lips put together. it got better in about a week.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  WT*
OMG what that!
how many did that hurt ?
Jim674 15 years ago
  Yeah natho, I saw your neck, that must have hurt like hell. Anyway I'm glad you're okay. You hurt yourself, Molly and Brianna broke their arms, and I got hit by an electric fence ON MY BUTT!!
Our family gets hurt too much.
(Natho is my cousin)
Natho 15 years ago
  Tanks oh_bebe, and i hope you like your new dog
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  omg!!!!! im glad you are ok tho!
get better soon =^o.o^=
Natho 15 years ago
  Right now my life is ok but im a bit annoyed because when i was at a friends house riding a motorbike going flat out when i hit a whire across the road and it strangled me and he unwrapped it from my head so i could breath but then i went in an ambulance down to the royal childrens hospital for 2 days lying on my back with a neck brace on and now im home and cant move but other than that im ok
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  i got many friends too :o sounds bad for you jim :´(
1jase 15 years ago
  wow Jim that is sad......
i have tons of friends
Jim674 15 years ago
  My life ultimatly sucks!
The reason I spend so much time on the internet is because everyone hates me!
I've never had a friend in my life!!!!
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Yay tornados! Kinda.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  last night a tornado warning was placed on my county for like 6 hours...not the best time off my life...my brother joined a band in Denton but my other brother is the meanest person ever! so...i can finally do a kickflip on a ripstik lol took me a while and the bruses from fallinf for 2 weeks...
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  My life sucks. I have an English Report thats due before spring break, so its like TERROR in my life right now, and my grades are OK.
-
I have a macbook computer - 1 gig ram, and i don't care about the rest of the stuff, and its the previous version from the newer one--so mine is white.
-
Its a horrible addiction, and so is this website, but i get by!......somehow...... :\

My friend hacked his iphone, and so...yeah. Nothing cool.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I had a horrible stomach bug last night, and I've had the day off today. I probably won't go into school tomorrow either, because my mum says I'll be too weak with not eating very much today.

I'm certainly on the mend now, because I've stopped being sick and I don't feel so bad anymore.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Its a blue heeler / red bone mix. (a herding dog and a hunting dog) we already have a mini dauschund :)
1jase 15 years ago
  really thats cool what kind of dog?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  we are getting another dog tomorrow so I am super excited. wo0t!
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  i just bought a new drum set sooooo...been playing for like 4 days and im pretty good for playing for only that long lol
1jase 15 years ago
  well i just got a new camcorder its a JVC. i was saving up for months i bought it because i like to make videos on YouTube

if you want to watch them here is a link http://www.youtube.com/bojo02 tell me if you like them
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Fun times, jp!

Let me know how it goes, I've been somewhat interested in iPhone development myself as of late.

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

1jase 15 years ago
  Hello in this topic you talk about your life
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg