Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "HIT THE SWITCH!", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

mudvayne732 15 years ago
  oh i'll move the switch so it's possible to go around.

(edit) it's moved.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  There is a switch under the gun, but you've set the tile it removes to be right behind another switch that create a wall in the same place. Meaning that the switch does you essentially no good.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Yeah, it's a bit dull until you actually get the gun now.

Also, it's not actually possible to get back into the first rooms due to the way you've set up your switches.

Please test your levels completely before uploading them.
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  Alright made it a little more easier. Except, it might be to easy now.
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  Oh ya you have to watch out for him.
metakirby22 15 years ago
  you do have a telly at the top, i saw it. when we're spotted by the cams, it'll tele the zombie
Captain_404 15 years ago
  I think you have teleporter zombies somewhere in the level instead of stealth zombies.

Also, I wasn't trying to say you should make it it easier, I think was possible as is, but I'm never going to approve a level until either I or someone else beats it.
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  alright I can use more stealth instead of normals on the outside so it's easy to get the gun.

(edit) alright it's fixed. But there's still one problem. The normal zombie that's at the beginning keeps going through the wall. Is this supposed to happen?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  It seems possible now, but it's still very heavily based on luck.

Again, I plan to wait until someone beats it to approve it.
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  alright it's a little bit easier. I got rid of some of the zombies and changed the sprinters into normals.
gundu 15 years ago
  Mudvayne, you have to wait at least 10 minutes before you can edit it again ^^
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  i'll try to make it little easier.

(edit) It won't let me edit it, it says that someone else has locked it. Can you let me edit it. I'll get rid of some of the zombies.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  I'm not entirely sure this one is even possible...I'll wait until someone beats it before approving.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "HIT THE SWITCH!"

About Level "HIT THE SWITCH!"

First post of the topic

Captain_404 15 years ago
  I'm not entirely sure this one is even possible...I'll wait until someone beats it before approving.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg