Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "This is... SPARTAAA!", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  Iamstormtrooper did you really use a quote from Dragon ball Z??
gameinsky 15 years ago
  Oh sorry , i understand now , i wil try do my best.
jp 15 years ago
  @gameinsky. But you didn't use any capital letters, I'm talking about the messages here, I'm talking about the story texts in your level. I just tell you to use a capital letter at the begining of a sentence. Is it so difficult to resect this basic gramatical rule ? You are from Belgium, the same rule apply there I guess. So why not using it? I will not make a lesson here, but capital letters at the begining of a sentence are useful for those who read you, to quickly see where a new sentence begin. When you don't use these, in a way, you don't don't care about your readers. This is how I feel. Again, you would do this once a while, I woudn't care, but systematically, I don't agree on this.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Jp, yeah, I've encountered this glitch too. I'm fairly certain it's caused by the medic zombies healing other zombies and then the zombies that are healed being shot almost immediately.

Hopefully I'll have it fixed soon enough.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  @ Jp sorry but sparta is powerfull , (and there is a song about sparta(300)where thety almost scream this is spartaaaaa evry 10 seconds .
capitalizing more letters makes the title powerfuller , get it ?
jp 15 years ago
  gameinsky, you keep not using captial letters in your texts. This is an elementary grammatical rule that should be respected everytime everywhere.

@captain, I had a glitch here. I killed all the zombies and it didn't pop up the wining pannel. I don't know if it's the reason, but one of the ghost zombie body was not totally black (alpha 50%) when I shot him.
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  CAP DAN! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?
ITS OVER 9000!!!
WHAT 9000? WELL THAT CANT BE RIGHT!
Dilon33 15 years ago
  this is impossible did YOU finish it?

I DOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE it

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "This is... SPARTAAA!"

About Level "This is... SPARTAAA!"

First post of the topic

Dilon33 15 years ago
  this is impossible did YOU finish it?

I DOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE it
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg