Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Detour", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  I got stuckered.....um....is that supposed to happen? Maybe a re-organization of you're hidden switches. Happens to me in many of my levels. And i have like, 20 hidden switches hidden under one switch! I know how it feels to get something wrong, and its like the most bottom one that's causing the problem! :(
Captain_404 15 years ago
  As far as I can tell this still isn't possible.

Testing your level to make sure it's possible saves both you and me trouble in the future. Please test more often.
Dilon33 15 years ago
  that zombie always gets me on the last minus switch cause that stupid teleporter: this is an update. How are you ment to kill the zombie tellie and 2 eyes by them because a wall blocks them when you get the gun.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  No it hasn't. Test your level.
doomlord 15 years ago
  Fixed
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Wait...so once you get the gun, how do you get back?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Seems to me that you've placed the starting point in the wrong spot by accident.

Also, due to the way you've set up your switches it doesn't seem like this can be beaten, am I correct?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Detour"

About Level "Detour"

First post of the topic

Captain_404 15 years ago
  Seems to me that you've placed the starting point in the wrong spot by accident.

Also, due to the way you've set up your switches it doesn't seem like this can be beaten, am I correct?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg