Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Maze Block", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Yay gummy bears.
  Ok! That's my game at its easiest, and beatable.....ist. So i played it in test mode, it works. (you just have to go through the level in the same order to open up all the gates.)
  All right!! Ill beat it then!

Ok, Ok. So, when you get the gun, you can't get out of the room......can I just edit that part? Thanks a lot. (Arg sorry! I coulda sworn i already played through this!!! )
Captain_404 15 years ago
  For one thing, no one has actually beaten it yet (there are no scores) so we can't be ABSOLUTELY certain that it's possible yet.

Secondly, due to the sheer size of the level, it runs a bit slow. Hopefully I'll have an update to the graphics engine sometime in the future that will allow for levels like this to run faster.
  I dunno
That would be cool though! :)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Why not official?
  Yes it is done. It was made easier by getting rid of ninjas. Otherwise, without checkpoints, it would have taken a long time to get past the level.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  I'll just have to trust you that it's able to be completed.

Very well done at any rate!
  OK! I fixed the level! Sorry about that! I had to test SOOOOO many times for this level, because playing from the start would take forever, so I started at different points!!!! It's ready now, so you can take the pink thing off! :)
-
Oh, yeah. The gummy bear joke is because during my science, we set a gummy bear on fire with some acid and a flame, and it blew up! Or almost did. It was like an explosive flare. Anyway, History on gummy bears: They used to be army men that soldiers in war would use to signal to enemies or allies information and stuff! For a more familiar approach to give to the community, they turned them into the shape of bears! LOL. Fun history fact there for you Couch and Chair Potatoes.
-
Oh, yeah. And this level's been made BEFORE the addition of teleports, so don't grade it thinking that I disregarded it. I just don't want to change everything...
Captain_404 15 years ago
  This level seems incredibly well done.

But I do have to ask, does the player currently start in the correct position? It seems like it is impossible to beat as is.

Also, I'll try to rework how the game's visual engine while I'm working on the next update so levels like this will run better.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Maze Block"

About Level "Maze Block"

First post of the topic

Captain_404 15 years ago
  This level seems incredibly well done.

But I do have to ask, does the player currently start in the correct position? It seems like it is impossible to beat as is.

Also, I'll try to rework how the game's visual engine while I'm working on the next update so levels like this will run better.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg