Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Maxwell Edison", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

metakirby22 14 years ago
  Done. thanks captain
Captain_404 14 years ago
  There you go.
metakirby22 14 years ago
  may i edit this level?
metakirby22 14 years ago
  thanks for the idea, paul
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  um... I don't think anyone really cares. I want a sequel but I have no ideas.

If he made a sequel, it would be the 5th in his series, obviously the largeset series in captain dan.

edit

I have an idea! you know how iam did mean mr. mustard? well, the lyrics portray that he's not a mean dude. so maybe you can do a level portraying that?
metakirby22 15 years ago
  Who all wants a sequel? and if so, any suggestions?
metakirby22 15 years ago
  meta=me
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  meta whats that supposed to mean????
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  Yes!!! Beat it!!! Very hard, meta, but i'd say the others are harder. but i think you understand why.

edit--

how'd gundu get 25?!?
metakirby22 15 years ago
  the public says: nothing
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Really? Thanks! :)) Nice to see that :D
metakirby22 15 years ago
  edited a bit more. the muesem level gave me a bit of inspiration.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  okay. I think it should be accepted, though.

i'm not sure how he's done editing. probably just made it less dreary.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  How could he be done editing? I never put it in edit mode.

Anyway, I'm still going to wait for some more user feedback.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  Well, the way I see it, this was the only way he could do the text, other than saying, "shoot her, shoot him." yeah... i'm not sure.

Also, i like the video game style, where you have to beat everyone in one area to move on.
--
Meta told me to post and say he's done editing.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  While I realize this is only a continuation of the Beatles series you've been doing, there's something quite a bit more unsettling about this one.

I'm not sure the tone of your writing quite conveys what you were going for here, I found it to be more disturbing than anything else.

I'll leave this one "grey" for now, if the rest of the community agrees with me, I'll set it to edit mode and ask you to rewrite it a bit, but, if it's just me I'll go ahead and approve it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Maxwell Edison"

About Level "Maxwell Edison"

First post of the topic

Captain_404 15 years ago
  While I realize this is only a continuation of the Beatles series you've been doing, there's something quite a bit more unsettling about this one.

I'm not sure the tone of your writing quite conveys what you were going for here, I found it to be more disturbing than anything else.

I'll leave this one "grey" for now, if the rest of the community agrees with me, I'll set it to edit mode and ask you to rewrite it a bit, but, if it's just me I'll go ahead and approve it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg