Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "SDMv2:Shopping", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  W00t, is that true :D?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  [quote]
SMD stands for: StormDanMonocledman

in the second version, its stands for ShiroDanMonocledman

Lucky for me, I didn't have to change the name!
-
And Jac1, Im GLAD you feel inspired! Make something funny! With funny text!!! YES
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  ....I forgot....

I havent seen this game in sooo long....
metakirby22 15 years ago
  Oh yeah, what's SDM mean?
metakirby22 15 years ago
  YES! FINALLY BEAT IT!
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  I WANT CHEESE FROM THE CHEESCAKE FACTORY.
-
LOL switzerland.
Jac1 15 years ago
  "Ok Monocled man, you now have to go to Switzland to get me some chocolate." :D
  Herrmmm.......But what would that hafa do w/the story? I could try to get some transition tho :)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Maybe in an airport?
  Sweet! Love it!! Official, once again!!! Any ideas for what other random adventures should be next?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  Wow! Love the humor! :)
Captain_404 15 years ago
  stormtrooper, I don't actually mean that I think your level is impossible, it's just that I'm never able to beat them in the very little time that I have to evaluate levels with.

It really does save me time if after you guys upload your levels you run through them and save your score, that way I know it's possible right from the start.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I love the humor!
Can I be mentioned in your next level please?

FINALLY DID IT!

Not a very good score though...
  Well! Thats good!!! Maybe Ill make more levels like this!! Should I?
-
Oh yeah, Shiro. If you can get through the game, read ALL the comments, because I think they're really funny. And almost every TV w/interaction between Dan and Monocled Man has you somewhere in the background. Same thing with the first one.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Yup, I know, and I like it :D
  :(
Another of my levels is claimed "Maybe Impossible" by the notorious Captian_404.
-
Ill make this level easier, because people seem to have trouble with it.
-
OK, fixed Burfys problem (only wanted to block you path in the first place, not cover it.)

Fixed gameinsky's problem....kinda. Dude, if I get rid of so many zombies, then the level would be easy! So now, only the first room is hard, the rest are easy to get past. [hints are in the spoiler]

for Captian_404 -- YES IT IS POSSIBLE! I made sure of that by playing it exactly 14 times in test mode!!!!!!!!!! Please believe me!
-
And for shiro, i hope it doesn't bother you, but i DID ask for permission.
-
OH yeah, forgot to make spoiler:
SPOILER

And Gameinsky, PLEASE dont say you HATE my levels, or else people that might LIKE them will get the wrong Idea. Either rephrase that, or delete it completely. Plus it wouldn't feel very good if I went to your levels and started HATING now would it?
Shiro 15 years ago
  Lol, I am a an annoying guy in this level :'D
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i hate this level it's xtremely hard , may be don't use tellys ?
also set one zombie in each room ?cause i know it's possible be to hard!
burfy 15 years ago
  Might be a good sneaking level, but the frequent use of hidden switches makes it incredibly annoying...however I was determined to finish it, got quite far but then stepped on a + sign which covered the teleport and that meant to repeat all that searching and then I lost patience...
alex98779 15 years ago
  I have played it and it is so cool!
{Edit} i did not save score
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Still waiting to see if this one is possible. I haven't had the time to run through it yet, and apparently nobody else has either.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "SDMv2:Shopping"

About Level "SDMv2:Shopping"

First post of the topic

Captain_404 15 years ago
  Still waiting to see if this one is possible. I haven't had the time to run through it yet, and apparently nobody else has either.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg