Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Experimental chat

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

niimporta 14 years ago
  Wow!!! It's cool!!!
jp 14 years ago
  I added a link the chat logs on the chat page.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Ok, it seems the room's a bit inactive at the moment. Remember, with the standalone version, you can have it open in another window and resize it to any size you want. If you get the right size, you can play any videos that have recently been posted, and you can access the chat room at any time without having to navigate though the forum. Is anybody on at the moment?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Okay, here's the standalone version of the chat room.
You can resize it to see videos that have been posted, and have it open in the background while doing other things.

You must unzip the folder before using it.
niimporta 15 years ago
  I test it ;) and that doesn't work...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I've just uploaded a standalone version of the chat here, but I'm not sure if it works or not... Can some people test it for me?
niimporta 15 years ago
  I can't enter in the chat
1jase 15 years ago
  there is only one problum people are logging in as "you are an idiot" and if i am on as 1jase then somone else logged in as 1jase
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wow ! the site is 10 times better now with that chat!
niimporta 15 years ago
  Do you can make A Chat2 too??
MooKings 15 years ago
  Works for me
jp 15 years ago
  I can't remove this warning, it's a meebo.com chat.
Strange I can't connect anymore neither...
niimporta 15 years ago
  I can't enter now
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I really think you should remove the "This chatroom is not allowed to peoples under 13" rule. A lot of the bl users are under 13.
jp 15 years ago
  As it was requested by some of you, I've just uploaded a chatroom page with meebo.com. It's an experiment for now as there is only a link to the chat in the forums. If it works I can add alink on the game pages.

Chat!

Chat logs

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  As it was requested by some of you, I've just uploaded a chatroom page with meebo.com. It's an experiment for now as there is only a link to the chat in the forums. If it works I can add alink on the game pages.

Chat!

Chat logs
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg