Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Too Many Contests

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 15 years ago
  Maybe we could have a really big contest every so often that gives the winner and runner up more exp. More demanding like 3D contest inside 36x36 or something.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  that's a good idea sillius.. then there could be a whole contest section instead of having so many forum topics about contests
Sillius 15 years ago
  I think it could be great (a bit of work though) if you, JP, created another "forum" look-a-like where ppl can post a contest and then you can see a list of contest listed like this:

1. Dream Contest
2. 3D Contest
3. 3 Line Contest
4. ...
5. ...

With a max of 10 post :D then every name of the contest should be a link to the specific post where all th rules and dates are written down...
To make a contest come in top it should be possible to vote which of the contest would come 1st and which should come afterwards.

This should be able to stop too many contests going on without anyone knowing anything about them.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Vote 2 months
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I think 1 every 2 months is fine.. But there's not more than one going on at a time.. just to let you know. A lot of people are discussing new ideas and some people have tried to start new contests but there has only been 1 official contest at a time.. just sayin =D The other contests had been rejected and the topic "New Contest Coming" is just to talk about new ideas
Shiro 15 years ago
  2 months like everyone else :P
lololol 15 years ago
  2 months..
Treazer 15 years ago
  I Vote For 2 Months Too...
(1 month : 0 Votes , 2 months : 8 Votes (With Me) , 3 months : 0 Votes.)
Jac1 15 years ago
  I vote 2 too
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  I vote 2 too
jp 15 years ago
  I agree. I had already asked only one contest at one time, and this has been respected. Maybe we should make contests less often to let people take some rest and to increase the value of winning a contest.

I vote for 2 months.
Garygoh884 15 years ago
  I think there are a lot of contests held in the BL, but a few of them made contests that the administrator does not made it official.
So, does the administrator limit to 1 official contest every month, 2 months, 3 months...?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Garygoh884 15 years ago
  I think there are a lot of contests held in the BL, but a few of them made contests that the administrator does not made it official.
So, does the administrator limit to 1 official contest every month, 2 months, 3 months...?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg