Play the games, create the levels

Topic, easy new levels

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 14 years ago
  If I understand him well, he's talking about having the best rated tab in the Best levels you didn't score on tab
Hexicube 14 years ago
  so it's basically like the 'levels' tab then? :D
SuperDog 14 years ago
  so like the last page would show the worst levels?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  topic was pretty much dead lol
Treazer 14 years ago
  same for me...
bowser18 14 years ago
  I'm not sure what you mean...
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  mmmmmmm niimporta i think we are the unique persons who like this idea....
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  thanks niimporta!
but all of what i am purposing is for don't go to your page and then to the level do it and again to the page do the level and go to your page again......
i am sure that niimporta and aren't the unique people who do it every days which we play....
niimporta 15 years ago
  I'm agree
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  Hello! I opened this topic for purpose to put the new levels of a favorite game, instead where are now -> in your favorite game, you enter to the game and under "best levels you didn't scored now" appeared 12 new levels and you can pass the pages (like the comments pages).
Please comment and say me if is it possible or not and why.

Bye!!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  Hello! I opened this topic for purpose to put the new levels of a favorite game, instead where are now -> in your favorite game, you enter to the game and under "best levels you didn't scored now" appeared 12 new levels and you can pass the pages (like the comments pages).
Please comment and say me if is it possible or not and why.

Bye!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg