Play the games, create the levels

Topic, A bit busy

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

1jase 14 years ago
  Yes thank you vary much for clearing that up.
Shiro 14 years ago
  That explains alot.

I hope you can be back soon :)!
jp 14 years ago
  Sorry for the delay, I'm still busy with the iphone dev.

For sure there are talented people here that could be admin lvl 2 for RT and JG2.

- I don't know if I'm ready to give the responsability of official levels to another person.

- I'm not sure adding too many official levels to a game is very good. I know this is not very fair because there are so many superb levels designed everyday. But don't worry there will be more official levels.

- I would need to spend some time to explain how it works to the new admin and I don't have time right now.

What I would like to do when I come back to the site dev, is to develop an editorial system to post on home page every week for example the top levels to play this week.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Maybe we just need to wait till he gets back...

SPOILER
1jase 14 years ago
  and don't forget geckojsc he would be pretty good to.

and iamstomtrooper you right
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  @gundu, I agree, but its all on JP. If he wants the help, he'll ask for it. And yes, only elect the people more fit for the job. Popular people are to be considered, but should be treated as equal to all other on this website. (Although, awards and level design, etc are to also be considered.)

So no pressure on JP, he doesn't need to elect anyone anytime soon, but we should respect his personal life, because I'm sure that he has a life that doesn't revolve around Bonus Level.

Everybody is making good choices for admin level 2's, but maybe some new people, besides people already as admins?
1jase 14 years ago
  I hope jp reads this
Elizea 14 years ago
  i would vote oh_bebe for RT too :p
1jase 14 years ago
  what about for RT? I would pick oh_bebe because she is like jp in some ways and maybe gundu
gameinsky 14 years ago
  yeah THeNINJa or gundu because all ther levels are official and i believe in them!(and also burfy but he isn't even a level 1 admin)
(i ams peaking for JG2)
1jase 14 years ago
  yes we would need a lvl 2 for JG2 and RT
gundu 14 years ago
  I suggest to chosse an another admin level 2 (But I don't know in which game)

I don't say that, to become an admin level 2 (but if you want I'll not say no)

Or for the new admin will remplace you (you are irreplaceable)

But like they said before, as you are a little busy a new admin would not hurt

Ps : Maybe we can do an election, But the only thing who's wrong, it's some people will vote for the one who is most popular instead of the one who will be the best for this job.

[edit] I call an admin (or JP) because It's pretty important, At least He should see that
Shiro 14 years ago
  There are alot levels to be official too, ofcoure, Gundu's new level ;)
1jase 14 years ago
  yes there was five levels that where called to be official (on RT)

but gameinsky there are other people that would be better at the job like
Captin_404 or WooHoo or Minmay or Gecojsk or Oh_bebe
there are so many talented people on BL
Shiro 14 years ago
  But submarine just made a great level, so probably official too xD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  i think gundu and burfy are the only ones wich now wich level can be official cause they themselves got so much official levels so they could be good admins nr2
1jase 14 years ago
  JP maybe you should have a secound in command like a level 2 admin
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Oh, okay. Hope you get finished soon :D
Shiro 14 years ago
  I already noticed that you weren't active this week :)

I hope your back soon, since there are really great levels that probably will be official ^_^
jp 14 years ago
  Sorry people I'm very busy right now and I don't check the "calls for an admin" on levels and I don't play the levels. I hope I can come back soon.

The admins do a really great job with superb thumbnails on the home page every day. Congrats the admins (and others too:))

[1]

General

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Sorry people I'm very busy right now and I don't check the "calls for an admin" on levels and I don't play the levels. I hope I can come back soon.

The admins do a really great job with superb thumbnails on the home page every day. Congrats the admins (and others too:))
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg