Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I can see other pepole's non-accepted levels on their profileels

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 14 years ago
  I confirm :P
jp 14 years ago
  OK now you shouldn't be able to see unaccepted levels on games you are not admin. Can you confirm ?
Shiro 14 years ago
  I don't think it's a great problem too, mabey, you can even help people if you see they have much rejected levels.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  It doesn't bother me in the slightest! If you want to change it you can, but it really isn't a problem.
jp 14 years ago
  An admin can see rejected/unaccepted levels on every game. I can't filter game by game because it's too heavy.
I will modify the rule, only admins from aprpoved games will be able to see rejected levels.
Jac1 14 years ago
  I can see 1jase's levels too!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  ...That is geting wierd, is this for other games I play on?
Shiro 14 years ago
  I can also see levels, rejected and unfinished.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  ...Okay, this is fine for Jac1 but not for SuperDog. Also, how can you see my levels if there isn't any on my game yet?
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I have this bug too
gameinsky 14 years ago
  you are an admin level 1 on brick breaker and admins can look non-accepted levels on the game he is admitting
Jac1 14 years ago
  Ditto the title.

Well, not really everybody's levels, only Marc2008's levels, but you see what I mean.

What happened?

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

Jac1 14 years ago
  Ditto the title.

Well, not really everybody's levels, only Marc2008's levels, but you see what I mean.

What happened?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg