Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Spoiler Overuse

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Copy/Pasta-ing Freaks. Seriously. A least there's no bold spam.
jp 14 years ago
  I've started to remove some threads. Just don't overuse spoilers or you'll get limitations on your profile. This is just silly to used 100 inner spoilers.
racersda 14 years ago
  I don't even know how to make spoilers. At least I know it isn't my fault!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I don't know, and I don't want to try because I don't want my browser to crash...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Same number? Or different number?
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I can't view the over-spoilered pages either... Sometimes they crash and sometimes they give me that error message... I'm using Google Chrome as my browser...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Yes, maybe it's some setting...but mine freezes and I have to use task manager to close the browser -_-

[Edit] Tried to look again and this showed up on BL:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 34230 bytes) in /home/webroot/bonuslevel/includes/utils.php on line 466
That is wierd...
lololol 14 years ago
  i think its a bug, but all spoilers i see is open, not closed o_o
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  The number of spoilers in a row caused the web browser to close.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Can't BROWSER CRASHES as said befere...

[Edit] By 'doesn't appky to edits' I mean the post limiters don't work on post edits.
doomlord 14 years ago
  No, look at mine. Got to spoiler jokes.
niimporta 14 years ago
  xD , ''idiot'' :) !
Hexicube 14 years ago
  No, I been an idiot and put about 250 in 1 post...
doomlord 14 years ago
  Does this by any chance happen to do with me. I didn't think it would be that much. I can't get to the edit.

EDIT: No one, unless in that topic, would need nearly that much. And on A lighter note, I decreee that it is impossible toe get to a point.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Urm, due to the fact there is no limit to spoilers in a post certain topics cause my browser to crash so can there be a limiter? Also limit don't apply to edits.

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Urm, due to the fact there is no limit to spoilers in a post certain topics cause my browser to crash so can there be a limiter? Also limit don't apply to edits.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg