Play the games, create the levels

Topic, EXP points, update

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 15 years ago
  Lol, now I have 3151 EXP and I'm level 24 o_o
pkb123 15 years ago
  I was just going to ask about this, i went from 800 exp points to over 2000.
niimporta 15 years ago
  I win 200-300EXP! (2-4 Levels)
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Now am i lvl 14 before 10.
Jac1 15 years ago
  An exp increase indeed!

I went up 6 levels!
niimporta 15 years ago
  Oh! Now I Know! :)
jp 15 years ago
  Some have noticed their EXP points have increaed a lot. It's because the way they are computed has changed.

Before the update, only the completed official levels were taken into account. Now, every approved level you complete will earn 1 EXP point.

Note that only the 100 best score are kept on non official levels. If your score is removed because it over the 100th position, you can loose EXP points. But this will not happen too much as it's very very rare to have more than 100 scores on a non official level.

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Some have noticed their EXP points have increaed a lot. It's because the way they are computed has changed.

Before the update, only the completed official levels were taken into account. Now, every approved level you complete will earn 1 EXP point.

Note that only the 100 best score are kept on non official levels. If your score is removed because it over the 100th position, you can loose EXP points. But this will not happen too much as it's very very rare to have more than 100 scores on a non official level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg