Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Incorrect time on profile-created levels-last comment

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

DragonPower 14 years ago
  Awesome jp!!!!!!!! cool!!!!!!!!1111 you are the biggest fan here!!!!!!!
jp 14 years ago
  It should be corrected now, and I added the link to the topic.
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Oh i see!....

I'm new here
jp 14 years ago
  Seconds are not necessary here, it's still a forum and not a chat.
niimporta 14 years ago
  I'm Ok With 1 Second Ago...
bwac2012 14 years ago
  How about atto seconds???
Im 14 years ago
  Why not micro seconds?
Shiro 14 years ago
  Yes, minutes if fine.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Too complex minutes is enough...I think
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Also you should put seconds so if you just posted, it says 1 second ago until you refresh the page
jp 14 years ago
  I will be back on BL dev soon. Thanks for reminding this one. I will also make this part clickable to wiew the level messages.
Shiro 14 years ago
  It seems that it still isn't corrected...

Don't you have the time now Jp?
jp 15 years ago
  Thx, I will correct this
burfy 15 years ago
  If you go to profile - created levels - more, it correctly states a person who made the last comment, but with incorrect time (seems like it is actually the time of the first comment).

Not a big deal, however it's helpful to use this to see if there are new comments on my levels to be able to respond, cause now there are too many new messages on BL every day to check them all...

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

burfy 15 years ago
  If you go to profile - created levels - more, it correctly states a person who made the last comment, but with incorrect time (seems like it is actually the time of the first comment).

Not a big deal, however it's helpful to use this to see if there are new comments on my levels to be able to respond, cause now there are too many new messages on BL every day to check them all...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg