Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bus Accident

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  OMG. i have the same question as geckojsc.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Wow... Were there any deaths or only injuries?
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  good you were lucky :)
niimporta 14 years ago
  I'm OK with Zakko600!
Zakko600 14 years ago
  Wow you were lucky...
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Here is the true story when I was taking a bus from my school to my home.
When I was at the cross-junction, which the bus that I am taking is going straight, which is the next bus stop that I am alighting. When the green light flashes, the bus turned the wrong way; it turns left, then I suddenly alighted the bus stop which the bus had turned to the left.
I will now have to walk very long distance from the bus stop to my home. When I was at the right bus stop that I am alighting, I saw a fire engine, the police car and the bus which has crashed, and suddenly set on fire. I walked to the nearest public phone and I called my mother about the accident, after that I walked home by my own.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Here is the true story when I was taking a bus from my school to my home.
When I was at the cross-junction, which the bus that I am taking is going straight, which is the next bus stop that I am alighting. When the green light flashes, the bus turned the wrong way; it turns left, then I suddenly alighted the bus stop which the bus had turned to the left.
I will now have to walk very long distance from the bus stop to my home. When I was at the right bus stop that I am alighting, I saw a fire engine, the police car and the bus which has crashed, and suddenly set on fire. I walked to the nearest public phone and I called my mother about the accident, after that I walked home by my own.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg