Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Life's Worries

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Ok! Math quiz done! Got all of them except for the last one. It was something like:

4x(2) + 25y + 15x(2) + 150y + 141 = 0

things in () is squared

solve for a, b, and c (simplify, complete square, bottom denominators = a or b plug into equation = a(2) = b(2) + c (2), find c, plot on a graph.)

URG ITS HARD....... But the other ones are easy.
1jase 14 years ago
  hahaha he should of done that for an april fools joke
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Heh. It turns out the 'hacker' was one of my friends trying to scare me. I blamed him, so he posted a comment saying 'Why are you trying to blame me?' Then I checked his IP address and compared it to the hacker's.
  Well, another worry off my chest. NO MATH QUIZ TODAY! YAY! But it is next class. AW. And i have a history test monday which every time i try i always fail at history (except for 3 out of the 10-12 tests i've taken b/c of dumb luck) AW MORE.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I am worried about this. (read the Cbox)
BenTen 14 years ago
  Im worried about swine flu, the book with (at least) ten pages in portuguese ( I only speak a little portuguese though i live in Porto,Portugal) and about my clarinet exam im taking tommorow AND my school play( Im the main character), because I have 39 lines to learn! ( Thats alot for a 9-year old.)
lololol 14 years ago
  lol, Jac1. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jac1 14 years ago
  I'm worrying that I lose my sports bag is the bus.
It already happened 3 times IN ONE WEEK!
At the end I had to attach my sports bag to my school bag.
I am soooooooo absent-minded...
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  No... But if they did! Oh, i would recommend younger peoples not to read this! Censured because of to violent contenst
Shiro 14 years ago
  Did someone stole your PC o_O?
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Uhh! Math quiz :D I like them... But of course... I'm a nerd to math. Oh and by the way, my life worry: Erhm... Well... That someone stole my computer!
  Whooot! I did my project!!! In 30 minutes!!! Sweeeet!!! Now.....to worry about my math quiz.........sh!t!!!!!!!
1jase 14 years ago
  i would not be his friend anymore!
lololol 14 years ago
  @Im: you should be. because my pshyco freind is planning to start it in the nearset future. not kidding! he says he will. believe me, he will do it!

He actually hates hitler for starting WW2, and hates whoever started WW1. geuss why. he would have started WW1. o_O
  Yeah. So its the day where I have to turn in my project........AND IVE BARELY STARTED ON IT!!!! OH NOES!!!! And what's worse, I may not have access to the school's library, which is where all their drawings are...OH NOES MORE!!! WHY TODAY GOD!? WHYYYY!! My parents are going to kill me......
-
And about the swine flu:
This same "epidemic" happened 30-40 years ago (or around the late 1970/early 80's) and do you want to know what happened?
UNDER 10 people died of swine-flu
OVER 1000 people died from taking the vaccine of the swine-flu

There should be uploads of commercials that they made about swine flu at that time on Youtube, @afunnyacorn check them out.
Shiro 14 years ago
  @lololol, there's often someone in the chat (don't know his name, he calls himself 'PrivateName'), he calls me a terrorist all the time X_X
Im 14 years ago
  I'm afraid of 3rd World War! (Really...Not a joke)
lololol 14 years ago
  worried about That people think I'M a terrorist, because my freind is saying he is (lol?).. and we are from same country.

Just to let you know.. I'm not a terrorist. I'M NOT!
afunnyacorn 14 years ago
  Swine flu! not really but its getting closer to my town...even though i doubt it will get close to us.
i had to battle the 2nd chair percussionist because she kept saying she was better than me....(im 1st chair) well....she lost....badly....
1jase 14 years ago
  i am worried about a play i have to do in front of alot of people.

Breath in!!!
Jster95 14 years ago
  I worry about Communism taking over all the world's goverments. I am a proud American. Reds scare me to death. Imagine. If we were commies we would have to SHARE! and they would make us do whatever the goverment wanted. I would die before I became a communist.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  For me...
Its worrying about....

Omg!!! Shouldnt i have had something to worry about before i posted here???
I'm going to look like a complete idiot!
Ohhh no Ohh no Ohh noooooo.... Now i bet i look even stupider, why did i say that? Why!

.....Ok... relax... Uhhh.... Nachos,
Yahh... thats it... i worry about Nachos?
GOOD DAY PEOPLE!
  What do you worry most about in life? Post here!
-
Being an individual myself, I'd have to start with school, and how there is a poster project due in my English class tomorrow, that has to do with recycling, and how I haven't started on it yet, and I'm still typing, and its 5:00, and I'm still wasting time typing when I should be working on it, why am I still typing I should be working on my project..................*DEEP BREATH*

[1]

General

First post of the topic

What do you worry most about in life? Post here!
-
Being an individual myself, I'd have to start with school, and how there is a poster project due in my English class tomorrow, that has to do with recycling, and how I haven't started on it yet, and I'm still typing, and its 5:00, and I'm still wasting time typing when I should be working on it, why am I still typing I should be working on my project..................*DEEP BREATH*
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg