Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Underdogs of Bonus Level!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 14 years ago
  I am new XD
lololol 14 years ago
  I'm one of them(not a newbie).. when i work on a level, i work for a week, then stop. that why i haven't posted a level for a few months.. (a level thats been evaluated) Maybe because i don't have a fantasy.. (lol)
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Gee, thanks Gecko!

But! I am really slow with BL. Plus, it feels that many of my efforts are wasted! No offense to anybody, its on my own terms. I want to play more in Path 4 Mouse, but what's the point of that game if I don't have a mouse to play it with!!! (No offense, its on my own terms).

Plus, its for all the folks who want to say what's on their mind about their position!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  What do you mean!? Your design is amazing, and you've made five official levels, and you're getting Flash tutoring from a pro!
  This post goes out to all the underdogs of BL!

Wether you're a newbie, or someone like me who has been on for a while, but hasn't really gotten anywhere, then post here!

I feel better about myself just by posting this :)

If your a pro, please try not to post

[1]

General

First post of the topic

This post goes out to all the underdogs of BL!

Wether you're a newbie, or someone like me who has been on for a while, but hasn't really gotten anywhere, then post here!

I feel better about myself just by posting this :)

If your a pro, please try not to post
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg