Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Journey -- The New vs The Old

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Sweet! Love it! :D
Sillius 14 years ago
  Here it comes again xD HARDSTYLER for life :D
  Now, I was listening to the Journey song (Don't Stop Believing) and then I went bowling today and heard the same group, but with the original singer before the new one came in (I don't know names, sorry) and I was wondering which one I liked better.

I'd have to say I like the old Journey better. They had way more instruments playing. And I just liked the songs. What about you guys? If you don't listen to journey, just post what music you like to listen to! I like the oldies.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Now, I was listening to the Journey song (Don't Stop Believing) and then I went bowling today and heard the same group, but with the original singer before the new one came in (I don't know names, sorry) and I was wondering which one I liked better.

I'd have to say I like the old Journey better. They had way more instruments playing. And I just liked the songs. What about you guys? If you don't listen to journey, just post what music you like to listen to! I like the oldies.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg