Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Show us your stuff!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

murtaza64 14 years ago
  here are videos in asciimator, click to start.
Ships
BL ROCKS
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  I dont really like scratch... Its like if it was made for animations not games...
Jac1 14 years ago
  Thanks showing Scratch! It's so easy! You don't need to code or anything, just match pieces together!

I made an account, same name.
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Thanks for all the comments :D I will try out Scratch now ;D Just have to learn it now.
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  There's a website called Scratch, and it's a simple game making program, that is really easy. I've made a few games on it myself.

http://scratch.mit.edu/

Edit:
LOL GECKO i just read your post. whats your username on that site? same?
Jac1 14 years ago
  I created a Pokemon village, but I can't show it to you now...
lololol 14 years ago
  Lol, i made my Veryh first gmae on Gamemaker yesterday, XD (GM 7.0 lite) it has No challenge though.. But very great level, and Challenging!!!!!
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Thanks geckojsc :D Just a little tip: Keep on moving! If you stop moving the demons will likely hit you. Only stop in safe places where it will be hard for a demon to reach :D
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Your game is very good, but hard. I'm making a game in Scratch that involves teleporting. When I'm done I'll try to port it to Flash.
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  I doesn't have pro :D But im using game maker 7.0 lite.
Oh yearh and plz comment :P
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Game Maker Game yay! I love them! I'm also working on a Game Maker Game XD! What version do you have? I have version 7.0 pro
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Got anything you made yourself and you want other peoples to try/look at? You feel like its hard to find peoples to show it to? Well! Post here!

My very own game, made in the pogram "Game Maker". Its not that advanced, but i made it in a few days. Simply try to avoid the demons. Have fun! Right here :D

[1]

General

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Got anything you made yourself and you want other peoples to try/look at? You feel like its hard to find peoples to show it to? Well! Post here!

My very own game, made in the pogram "Game Maker". Its not that advanced, but i made it in a few days. Simply try to avoid the demons. Have fun! Right here :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg