Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Win a Community Level with me!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 14 years ago
  Get..
lololol 14 years ago
  They..
lololol 14 years ago
  Because..
niimporta 14 years ago
  Why the people are bored...
Im 14 years ago
  Ummm.......................Because D=
lololol 14 years ago
  **** YOU BECAUSE YOU ******** SWEARED AT ******* ME YOU *********************************************************************************************************¨!

whoops. :( i sweared to :( (JK)(JK)
PINGAS 14 years ago
  Why are you talking about me???!!!???
Im 14 years ago
  What the ************ No...I sweared!
lololol 14 years ago
  But they don't exist. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH! Thats not funny at all. o___________________o
Im 14 years ago
  With time machine!
lololol 14 years ago
  How can i travel back <- To the Future ->?
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know...
Im 14 years ago
  Ok...I will PM it...
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Dont know.... Really dont know... Hey! Thats funny to write! Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know... Dont know.... Really dont know...

@Im: Yes i want! Or i'll sent a virus to you to see all the sites you've been on and then find the PINGAS!
Im 14 years ago
  Bir....You don't want that link...O___O
lololol 14 years ago
  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOBISH POWER OF THE YEAR 1986! BUT THEY HAD COMPUTERS BIGGER THAN MY BEDROOM IN 1986!? THEY DIDN'T HAVE SMALL MINI MIKRO SMALL COMPUTERZZZZZZ!

It IS, a spam forum. Right? (;
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Well i think to! Can you please give me a link to it?
Im 14 years ago
  I think in he wants in......PINGAS!
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Hey Shiro what game you want the CL to be in? (3rd comment about that XD)
niimporta 14 years ago
  Just added spoilers
Im 14 years ago
  bir, bir, bir...I'm more noob than you -.-
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  (Know it Im! But my brain exploded remember?)
@Shiro: He doesnt have to remove it just edit it.
Im 14 years ago
  LOLLER: Laughing Out Loud Ehhhh Right
Shiro 14 years ago
  Niimporta, why did you posted that here?

Please remove it (I know I said not to remove messages but this is just noob ~_~')
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Loller? Loller? Well it seems like the part that has to do with words exploded too...
Im 14 years ago
  LOL, Shiro! You're a LOLLER!
Shiro 14 years ago
  xD

Lol, I lol'd again xD
Im 14 years ago
  He has been here for a long time...Not needed...

General

First post of the topic

Shiro 14 years ago
  I don't know if this one will be removed or not, but here is another 'Spam' game, I'll explain the rule(s).

~Spam Game~

-You may not remove messages.
-Don't swear (obvious).
-If your spam is longer than 50 words/spaces, YOU HAVE TO PUT IT IN A SPOILER!.

Every 150th post wins a Community Level with me :D!

150th : Im
300th : *****
450th : *****
600th : *****
750th : *****
900th : *****
1050th : *****

IF YOU CHEAT YOU ARE DISCUALIFIED

Please people, keep it fair, so don't cheat!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg