Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Good bye for now....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Lol. I can't play on my laptop anymore because I have to return it to the school, so I'll be a little slow at BL at the end of this week also. (Plus I have finals)

(Get well soon!)
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  On Saturday, i broke my left arm, so i can nolonger play rolling turtle until it heals (jumping is hard to acomplish with one hand)

so if you find any new levels i can play with out jumping i would appreciate it, (but dont purposly make them because i'm only one person)

i'm also going to stop making levels for now... so can you guys not do the 3 lines competition yet, i want to enter in it.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  On Saturday, i broke my left arm, so i can nolonger play rolling turtle until it heals (jumping is hard to acomplish with one hand)

so if you find any new levels i can play with out jumping i would appreciate it, (but dont purposly make them because i'm only one person)

i'm also going to stop making levels for now... so can you guys not do the 3 lines competition yet, i want to enter in it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg