Play the games, create the levels

Topic, PINGAS vs EVILPINGAS

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  NO FOR THE LAST TIME SINCE I HAVE FREE TIME, I AM NOT ANY OF THESE ACCOUNTS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY INTENTIONS THAT ARE TO RUIN THE AUDIENCES WHO WATCH THE AWESOME OF DR. ROBOTNICK AND HIS AWESOME PINGAS VIDS. I DO NOT IMPLY ANY OF THE "BAD" THINGS YOU MAY SEE. ITS SOULY MENT TO SEE PINGAS. PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M DOING THIS FOR MY OWN SELF PROMOTION.

Have a nice summer guys!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  lol!!!!!!
i but i vote...STOP THOSE TOPYCS!!!!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  OMG birjo, is it ur signature
niimporta 14 years ago
  Ok , but That's a Google Translate Error....
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Try it in google translate... THere it does exist!

Please Note That i'm Not saying that you HAVE to do it, but you will understand why you shouldn't talk about ''pingas'' in forums. and if you do traneslate it, and find out what that means, please stop talking about it!
niimporta 14 years ago
  Tell Me That In PM!

P.S: PINGAS In Spanish Don't Exist...
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Telling in pm... Telling in pm...

Please Note That i'm Not saying that you HAVE to do it, but you will understand why you shouldn't talk about ''pingas'' in forums. and if you do traneslate it, and find out what that means, please stop talking about it!
niimporta 14 years ago
  Give me the spanish text....
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  We were talking about Pingas... And people who dont know what it is do, if they want to know, translate it from spanish

niimporta 14 years ago
  What about the spanish language!?!?!?!?!?
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  ... Translate from spanish...

Unknown 14 years ago
  pingas
noun
money
Etymology: New Zealand English slang word, probably derived from the Danish "penge" (money). Prevalent in communities with a high percentage of native New Zealanders (Míori), though not restricted to them, and generally used by the lower socio-economic groups. Particularly common in the parts of the lower North Island heavily settled by Scandanavians.
EVILPINGAS 14 years ago
  ...........................?
lololol 14 years ago
  its the same, just with evil in front of it..
don't make such accounts as ''PINGAS'' and ''EVILPINGAS'' or whatever you call it. if you knowed what that acctually meant, you wouldn't have made these accounts. and i agree 100% with Birjo!
EVILPINGAS 14 years ago
  WHAT ABOUT EVILPINGAS
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Try to search for pingas in google... These topics, with that word should'nt be allowed!
Unknown 14 years ago
  BUT ITS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treazer 14 years ago
  I CALL A ADMIN!
Unknown 14 years ago
  Stop arguing and vote for you fav...its fun!

YAY!!!
Treazer 14 years ago
  Pingas+Evilpingas+iamstormtrooper=Same Accounts!
PS:STOP VS TOPICS!!!
Shiro 14 years ago
  Probably, that means Pingas is Unknown too -.-
Elizea 14 years ago
  and Unknown is evilpingas...? :p
Shiro 14 years ago
  Pingas is Evilpingas for sure -.-
PINGAS 14 years ago
  GRRRRRRR.............
Elizea 14 years ago
  i guess iamstormtrooper has 4 accounts here know
EVILPINGAS 14 years ago
  GRRRRRRR.............
Unknown 14 years ago
  No explanation needed....

Please vote...

PINGAS- 1

EVILPINGAS- 0

(i vote PINGAS)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Unknown 14 years ago
  No explanation needed....

Please vote...

PINGAS- 1

EVILPINGAS- 0

(i vote PINGAS)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg