Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Needs To Be Evaluated!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  Maybe I could help in Jump Gear 2, my last rejected level there was umhmm, more than 150 levels ago :D!
Treazer 14 years ago
  I want to be an RT admin....
I hope im later a adminstrator... :)
@jp
Can i have a admin on RT?
PS:Im very often online...
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  i want to be an JG2 admin but i haven't much free time for now...
ilikerollingturtle 14 years ago
  I would like to be an RT admin but I think I also can't
and we do need more admins right now XD
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Yeah we need some admins
I can....Acctually I can't
Elizea 14 years ago
  ye Gundu / THeNINJa would be good ones as JG2 level 2 admins
lololol 14 years ago
  I could help in RT? but i agree, level 2 admins can be used. ex. Gundu in JG2?
MooKings 14 years ago
  If THeNiNJa doesn't feel like being an admin in HP I could...I have so much free time!
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  yes jp look for admins please!!

Another level mine whitch needs be evaluated too!!!!and is one month waiting¡!¡! please look for solution to admins to CoBaCoLi . i know that tonypa isn't active, but i need a solution!!!!
jp 14 years ago
  Yes, we need an admin for HP, THeNiNJa do you have some time for this ?
We also need more admins for RT/JG2, I will try to find good candidates.
@Elizea, you are quite active and almost all your levels are approved. You can be a good candidate. I wish to have the opinion of each game admins about you.
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  It would be very nice idea if jp added some more HP admins and some level 2 admins for other games.
niimporta 14 years ago
  Yes , But You need To Wait , A LOT of time...
Elizea 14 years ago
  yup, atleast hogpop needs more admins, but would be nice to get more to RT/JG2 too
gameinsky 14 years ago
  on HP ?
he des that on purpose:he waits for enrough levels and then uploads them all at once
niimporta 14 years ago
  I'm OK With Brolling (Jp Need To Add More Admins...)
Treazer 14 years ago
  Hello,

I Have Created A Level In HP (Its Done) And I Created The Level 22 Days Ago And The Block From The Level Is Today Gray! Why Not Jp Acept The Level (Or Asforien)....
Because JP Is Very Busy Now And Asforien Is Not So Often Online.... But Why Add JP Not More Adminstartors...?

Edit} More HP Admins->Done (Elizea)
More CBCL Admins->Done (gameinsky)
More BB Admins->Not Done

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 14 years ago
  Hello,

I Have Created A Level In HP (Its Done) And I Created The Level 22 Days Ago And The Block From The Level Is Today Gray! Why Not Jp Acept The Level (Or Asforien)....
Because JP Is Very Busy Now And Asforien Is Not So Often Online.... But Why Add JP Not More Adminstartors...?

Edit} More HP Admins->Done (Elizea)
More CBCL Admins->Done (gameinsky)
More BB Admins->Not Done
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg