Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Twitter madness

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 12 years ago
  Just a little post to tell that as I'm very busy I can't connect as often as I would like on BL. But if you wish to reach me, the fastest way is to use twitter. Post a tweet starting with @jpsarda and I'll get it and answer quickly. JP
niimporta 14 years ago
  [ u r l = http://twitter.com/Converse_luvr12 ] Gundu1 Twitter Profile [ / u r l ] Just delete the spaces ;-)
gundu1 14 years ago
  ME!!
Gundu1 Twitter Profile

TY, Niimporta!!!
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Mine is this AdrianPeterson28 Twitter Profile
niimporta 14 years ago
  @Fanta-Freak : STOP Voting to Jp in Mr.Tweet Spain
He's not from spain, ok?
He's From France , So Vote to Jp In Mr.Tweet france
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  im voting for you every twenty minut JP :D
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I just signed up to twitter. It's pretty cool!
My page
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Nice
Treazer 14 years ago
  OMG! Great Video About Moonlights!!!

Brolling Twitter Profile

PS:I Have Another Profile On Twitter From A User On BL:
Popodelades Twitter Profile
jp 14 years ago
  Do you know twitter ? It's a simple web application that allows you to know what your friends are doing and to inform your friends of what you are doing.
Like a minimal facebook actually.
It's a tool that is used very often now to notify product releases, etc...

I've created an account for Moonlights release, but maybe I will twit about other things there, so don't hesitate to follow me.

jp twitter profile.

You can also post your twitter profiles here if you want some friends to follow you.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Do you know twitter ? It's a simple web application that allows you to know what your friends are doing and to inform your friends of what you are doing.
Like a minimal facebook actually.
It's a tool that is used very often now to notify product releases, etc...

I've created an account for Moonlights release, but maybe I will twit about other things there, so don't hesitate to follow me.

jp twitter profile.

You can also post your twitter profiles here if you want some friends to follow you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg