Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Topic for leaving/inactivity plans

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 14 years ago
  I kinda agree...
Shiro 14 years ago
  That's not the reason, the reason is that BonusLevel is getting a bit boring >_>
Treazer 14 years ago
  Thats sad shiro.... :( I wish you are the first place on JG2...
Shiro 14 years ago
  I'll probably play only to check new levels, but I'm not going to increase my score anymore.
Oxideee 14 years ago
  3 weeks without Elizea's levels :O they keep me on bl :(
Elizea 14 years ago
  i will be a bit inactive for 3 weeks, starting from next saturday (going to holiday to german)... i will be here sometimes when i have time tho =) after it ill be active again
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  That's how i've felt for ages :D
Oxideee 14 years ago
  =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]
i am getting bored with Bl, even with push. Eveything seems so.. repeated, no variety. So i will be less active more often.
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  I didn't know i was that negligible!
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Ok... That didn't last very long... After my very first map (That only was a test map to see what i could do), i ran out of ideas that i actually WANTED to work on... So i fell back here :D It may have something to do with that all the css mapping forums is either inactive, or is hard to find your way in...

So! Hello again everybody :D

(Wow! It's like 30 topics ONLY IN THE FORUM that i have to check... I don't even wanna think about how many levels! If anyone could point out the interesting things i would be very happy :D OMG! DID WE GET A NEW FORUM!?!)
metaknight91 14 years ago
  i dont get it...
jp 14 years ago
  Thank you birjolaxew for this topic. All topics created to say "I leave" can be removed now.
metaknight91 14 years ago
  i may leave...
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  No, it's free to make CS/CSS maps..
I got started with CS maps by using the tutorials at a site called http://www.egir.dk/
For CS:S mapping you just need to download the SDK in the tools tab at steam
Zakko600 14 years ago
  Birjo how do you make the maps?!?!
Does it costs money?
And do you know a site where it is possible to buy servers to not so many money?
Shiro 14 years ago
  I'm now waiting for new games to come out that I didn't play yet, so Moonlight wouldn't count :P
1jase 14 years ago
  I might never leave because this is a great site! but I am getting a little bored so I might not be as active over the summer and I might stop making levels and try to get better scores
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  I will soon leave (i guess).

I found a way of making maps to cs:s also called Counter-Strike Source. So i will use almost all my freetime at making cs:s maps.

Hope to see you guys one day, when i (hopefully) get bored of making cs:s maps!

- Birjo
Hexicube 14 years ago
  There is Path4Mouse and it's great :D
P.S. Look at this, it's my version.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  lollololol is going to quit
lololol 14 years ago
  i'm also thinking of quiting.. but i don't know when.
Im 14 years ago
  Shiro...Just don't think about it!
It'll go faster then! ;D
Shiro 14 years ago
  @Elizea, I am just seeking another cool game to play, but if I find that before a new game is released to Bl.org, I'll quit.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  •_• lol •_•
•_• Don't worry, elizea •_•
Elizea 14 years ago
  shiro.... stop that...
Shiro 14 years ago
  I'll probably leave Bonuslevel.org soon if there does not comes a new game fast : /...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  2 posts in 1 hour???
•_•
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  This topic is to all those peoples who might go on holiday or completely leaving. You can post here to tell other peoples when/why you are leaving/being inactive.

I will be (maybe) be inactive for 3 days.
I have to go to a camp with my school-class.
I got no idea if there is internet, but i will take my computer with me.
Hope to see you soon.

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 14 years ago
  This topic is to all those peoples who might go on holiday or completely leaving. You can post here to tell other peoples when/why you are leaving/being inactive.

I will be (maybe) be inactive for 3 days.
I have to go to a camp with my school-class.
I got no idea if there is internet, but i will take my computer with me.
Hope to see you soon.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg