Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Annoying Cellphone", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 14 years ago
  How do you call 999?
1jase 14 years ago
  well there are alot a so called "annoying" people like

WOOHOOII

minmay

sillius

you (elizea)

and last (but not lease) 1jase (me)
Elizea 14 years ago
  annoying parts? in my level? you must mean sillius :)
Sires 14 years ago
  @Elizea: LOL!!! And yes, as I said before, this "Annoying" series is a little revenge for all the annoying parts I had to go through in all the beautiful levels I have played here... some (many?) of them being yours. ;-)
jonnyboy 14 years ago
  YES!!!! I did it!!! At first I thought that getting into the center screen area would make the whole phone move over, but it's not even that easy! :) Thank you for not making it vibrate too, Sires! And a big LOL to Elizea! :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  I think you misunderstood the purpose of this game... it's about having fun, not about who builds the hardest, most annoying levels of all times. If a level is hard, long and nice and has a story, it's perfect. But your recent levels are just hard, short and ugly and don't have a story. No good.

----------------------
thats what the creator of this level has said in my level! i guess you are starting to go to the right way anyway :)
Sires 14 years ago
  LOL... my first idea was to make it shake like a cellphone on vibration, but that would have made the whole level impossible. And to only make it shake for a short while, I didn't know how to do that.
jonnyboy 14 years ago
  Gah! I got so close! This level is so annoying it makes cell phone rings seem tame! :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Annoying Cellphone"

About Level "Annoying Cellphone"

First post of the topic

jonnyboy 14 years ago
  Gah! I got so close! This level is so annoying it makes cell phone rings seem tame! :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg