Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bling-Bling Elevator", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 4 years ago
  Finally a proper improvement at 48k, I'm getting there...

Edit: Really starting to get that second part nailed, high 49k! :D
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  The fact that the run I just got wasn't 51k is really annoying - I was pacing 51/52k but then lost it right at the end. (Incredibly lucky second switch)
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Can someone please tell me what I have just witnessed? with a stun??? Incredible scenes :D

Edit: Got a nice little 45k, the second part really lets me down here.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Congratulation toooo much!!!!!
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Thankfully in Jump Gear 2, you can usually watch the ghost - and this ghost didn't glitch. However, I do understand that you may lose the ghost after a while, or just completely miss something - so feel free to pm me if you want to ask me about how I do something! I can't make video tutorials because my screen recorder stopped working a while ago. :/

Also, another HS - and 50k too!
chris3000 4 years ago
  I have no idea how you guys got that but Congrats. Maybe you can show some walkthroughs on YouTube to show everyone how you did it.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Congratulation(both)s!!!
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Ending saved that run - somehow barely edged out this record!
PineappleDude 4 years ago
  I think it's fixed now as well. Just had to log in and out - I assume you did the same :D
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I managed to get my account fixed. Not sure how. I'll leave it at 45k because I don't want to try to overtake you if you can't score on your account. (I doubt I can anyway)

EDIT: I managed to fix it by relogging, so maybe if you try that it will work again?
PineappleDude 4 years ago
  My account is glitched as well. Must be a problem with bonuslevel :(
suhangha 4 years ago
  Flashable s not match as not puzzle but can gives 5/5!
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I managed a 46k - but for some reason my account glitched and I wasn't logged in. Not sure what happened. Regardless, this is possibly one of those highscores where nobody will even be able to get close. Considering that the official second isn't even with 3 seconds - and even including my 46k, it's still about 2 seconds away. This score is truly insanity!

EDIT: I just got 48,531! I got an incredibly lucky second section, but the third section slows me down. I'll just have to keep practicing (and make sure my scores save).
popo2 5 years ago
  43K! I'm glad that I didn't mess up on that!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Just noticed that PD is almost 4 seconds above 2nd place (because TheManOfChicken is his second account)
LadersHD 6 years ago
  I know why the "switches" not work. The "inbound" paths isn't working fine every time, because I tried to create a local level without switches and the "inbound" paths not normal size I set for (the radius decreases by 10).
Elizea 6 years ago
  I have no idea how the wiring works in this level.
gameinsky 6 years ago
  No, that's how it is in the editor
popo2 6 years ago
  Did you just make the paths move by themselves?!
gameinsky 6 years ago
  I'm not going to update the level as it would mean having to reset the scores, but I'll check in the editor where the switches are.

[edit]

oh

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  The first one has bugged out like that once or twice too.
popo2 6 years ago
  Maybe GIS?
AK 6 years ago
  Petermunks is completely correct. The second switch seems to work less than half of the time. Can we get someone to check this out?
funguy161 8 years ago
  Welcome To Rainbow Towers. How May We Help You?
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Nice score Chickenman!
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  Wow Highscore by far!
jp 13 years ago
  Replay removed.
petermunks 13 years ago
  This level is strange now the second switch dosent work for me anymore?
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  the gost car goes wrong you see the score of davidandersson and not the score of tundersm
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  i had the ghost on a official level for 3 minutes yay!

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bling-Bling Elevator"

About Level "Bling-Bling Elevator"

First post of the topic

DragonPower 14 years ago
  OMG!!!!! This is the most awesomest level ever and 100% that it should be official!!!!!

Highscore!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg