Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Enlarged Anthills", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ratman 14 years ago
  I know but what about everyone else???? you mine as well call this supermario and shiro only... (like my avatar? lol)
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Ratman, the reason i used supermario is cus hes nmber one and the reason i used shiro is because he was/is going to quit. I know they havent scored on this and that will make them keep trying
Ratman 14 years ago
  Sorry to say this oxidee but i think that is kind of stupid you would be singling out just supermario and shiro but not allowing anyone else to play and beat your level??? and plus supermario and shiro HAVE NOT even scored on this level...
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Okay, the only reason why i hesitate to add checkpoints is because i make my levels really had so people like shiro and supermario do not get bored with the game. Tink about it, if evebodys levels were easy, shiro would have no reason to play! Thats why im not adding checkpoints
ginty 14 years ago
  it is impossoble get some checpoints!!!!!
MooKings 14 years ago
  Add a checkpoint!
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Dont know if i should add a checkpoint
Edit:Maybe this could be official afer scribbled escapades =D
Oxideee 14 years ago
  oh sorry bout that MooKings
I dont mind =D
and new avatar :)
MooKings 14 years ago
  Awww man you took my idea....Is it ok if I made an "ant" level Oxideee?
Oxideee 14 years ago
  its not impossible ginty, even i cant do my own level but i do know its possible
ginty 14 years ago
  dont like it
sorry its impossible to do and if someone can do it prove it
Jac1 14 years ago
  Fantastic design!
OliAli 14 years ago
  Its great. Really hard:
5/5
Oxideee 14 years ago
  i was aiming for hard :), oh and gratz on god of JG by the way
Elizea 14 years ago
  nice level, but very hard and its very frustrating to die in end :(

great anyway :)
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Rate and comment! this is the level i just commented on the mainboard about before but i removed the message!

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Enlarged Anthills"

About Level "Enlarged Anthills"

First post of the topic

Oxideee 14 years ago
  Rate and comment! this is the level i just commented on the mainboard about before but i removed the message!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg