Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mechanism of Injury", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

1jase 14 years ago
  lol

well there are other hard level makers like

Garygoh
Sillius
Elizea :)
Allyally
WooHoo11
and lots more
HEY!!! maybe people should vote on the hardest Designers!!!
chris3000 14 years ago
  You make hard levels too. xD
Elizea 14 years ago
  ye you do soooo hard levels 1jase... i wish i was able to do levels like this... =(
chris3000 14 years ago
  You make hard levels, 1jase.
Miss_Skye 14 years ago
  man that is so hard i cant get pass that one part nice job
chris3000 14 years ago
  I know, i can't either. Grrrrr...
Bannanaman 14 years ago
  nice level jase i still cant pass the first part.... dang
chris3000 14 years ago
  Are you sure you tested this level, because i cannot get past the beginning. It is too hard.

I get past the ball at the beginning then something invisible keeps killing me. Is there a trick to this????
Jac1 14 years ago
  I would like you do put a checkpoint at the start, as you say, it's posiible but it's extremely hard!
1jase 14 years ago
  You have to know where to jump at the start. but once you know that its easy xD

and no I think I will keep it the way it is (it is possible just need to be patient)

so is it going to be official or not?
Elizea 14 years ago
  the start can be hard, but there is a way to make it (1jase made it, but i can do the start 50% of times)... if 1jase wants to edit the start, its ok to me, but i think my parts are fine like that
jp 14 years ago
  I still think that the start is very frustrating. It can be official like this. but we can feature it on home page.
bonk2 14 years ago
  OFFICIAL!!!! in the latest positions.

5/5
Elizea 14 years ago
  ye its ok like that, you could reset scores too as it was too easy before (the one part that bugged) :)

PS: joking with the reset, who cares anyways about sires score?

PSS: answer to my question in the PS: everyone.
Sires 14 years ago
  Whatever you do, DON'T ERASE THE SCORES!!!

:-)
1jase 14 years ago
  haha! ok I edited it but before you accept does Elizea like it?

and its OK oh_bebe I would trust you with my levels anyday :)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  elizea and 1jase i will let you edit so i don't mess it up on accident!
Treazer 14 years ago
  Great level!!! This can be official!!!
1jase 14 years ago
  maybe oh_bebe can quickly edit that.
Elizea 14 years ago
  @sires, ok that shaking floor thing bug was my fault then, i didnt know what even happens in half in 1jases part, as i didnt manage to do the start and was too lazy to check it carefully in edit xP
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  yay complete!
gundu 14 years ago
  I beated Sires >:D
Sires 14 years ago
  Wonderful level. Just one little thing: When you get to the checkpoint at the left side of the shaking floor thing, and you die on your way back, then the floor doesn't start shaking until you are back at the right side, when you have to start from that checkpoint again.

For me, that was beautiful... but I wonder if that was what you had in mind. Now that I have completed the level successfully, you can change it. ;-)
Elizea 14 years ago
  you can accept now, i did few checkpoints more :)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  is the call because you are done? i lost track... lol
Sires 14 years ago
  Well, so far I have made it to the first checkpoint. Now I am fighting against the shaking floor thing. It is kind of difficult to get up to the left side of that tube... great challenge, that.

EDIT: Ok, I finally made it into the left corner of that tube. Died on my way back on the shaking floor. That left corner there would be a good place for a checkpoint, especially since the many tries for the jump to get up there in the beginning (with the VERY short bubble) eats up a lot of your points. :-)
1jase 14 years ago
  yes I will.
Elizea 14 years ago
  can you add a checkpoint after my room where the dot goes around too? (the start of my part)
1jase 14 years ago
  it is really hard maybe we should add 1 more CP and I will make some of my parts easier. can we edit?
Elizea 14 years ago
  its when you see that the level starts to be intresting... nah.. its after you get to the room with one dead ball going round it, it and all after it is done by me :)

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mechanism of Injury"

About Level "Mechanism of Injury"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  on the first jump, even when you get thru the boulder kills you
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg