Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Dance Floor", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 11 months ago
  Wow Elizea, I cannot believe that I am still fighting with this level meaning that I'm still stuck!
suhangha 1 year ago
  15 is Slight but 12 is very difficult

is sure 11 moves is possible?
chris3000 4 years ago
  Is the thumbnail a hint to the puzzle? Wow, I've been stumped for 2 years now.
AK 10 years ago
  Hey, that's fun! Glad I got it :D
AK 12 years ago
  I'm guessing the screenshot is a hint... >:D
castle 13 years ago
  how do u get this level. someone. I really doubt it can be done in 11 moves...and I am tired of 6 days of looking at this level :(
castle 13 years ago
  1 is low. can't even get the correct color order in 11 moves much less the whole placement i'm moving on. >:@
pauloalex 14 years ago
  challenge: finish this level in 11 moves. rs
1jase 14 years ago
  someone rated it 1
Elizea 14 years ago
  @asforien, its just so much easier to take fast thumbnail of the level in the starting position, thats why i sometimes do it.

thx for official votes =)
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  I agree.

/Too short
Asforien 14 years ago
  Elizea, try to capture a smaller area for the thumbnail so that it is not shrunk too much. You don't have to capture the entire level, and it doesn't have to be the starting position.

This is a very good level, I think it should be official.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Dance Floor"

About Level "Dance Floor"

First post of the topic

Asforien 14 years ago
  Elizea, try to capture a smaller area for the thumbnail so that it is not shrunk too much. You don't have to capture the entire level, and it doesn't have to be the starting position.

This is a very good level, I think it should be official.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg