Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Desert's Burn", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  You removed me!? WHY!?
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i think your talking about the wrong level im... XD
Im 14 years ago
  Forgot to mention something? Someone who... Helped you? :p
fr8artRuleZ 14 years ago
  The DY part is impossible.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Extreme laggy for me...
Sires 14 years ago
  Oh, really??? ;-)
lololol 14 years ago
  I agree with sires.

Oh, and... HIGHSCORE! :)
Sires 14 years ago
  Much better now.

Oh, and... HIGHSCORE! :-)
SOP 14 years ago
  I finaly beat it
  ok i think i fixed it now, but i need some one to test it for me, to make shure.
  can i edit this? it seems the invisible lines i put over the blocks are to low, causing jumps to be hard to control.

and also you need to resetthe scores, ratman has 99 poins because he beat it before i finished it.
Sires 14 years ago
  I totally agree with oh_bebe, the part where it says "D Y" above is almost impossible. I haven't been able to reach the next checkpoint because you just can't control the jumps.

But the design is pretty cool and I wonder how the black square was done that follows you randomly, no matter where you are.
Elizea 14 years ago
  the green breaking line is bug, the breakable line is too long and it causes the bug :P
Oxideee 14 years ago
  That looks so cool with the colour change, but it isnt a glitch sillius, its just a green line under the break ine
Sillius 14 years ago
  It doesn't lag for me... but I found a bug xD when you hit the bottom break line it turns green
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I agree with Oh_bebe!
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  cool design and challenge! but so very laggy. also kind of frustrating to be in between the little blocks and not be able to control your jump.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Desert's Burn"

About Level "Desert's Burn"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  cool design and challenge! but so very laggy. also kind of frustrating to be in between the little blocks and not be able to control your jump.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg