Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "OstSp 2", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I have returned for one last time to this level - absolutely never coming back (unless you top that score :D)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Keep it xD
popo2 5 years ago
  After 2 weeks, I came back to this level. And guess what? I GOT THE HIGHSCORE of 59K! XD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Well... I can confirm that you shouldn't try to beat this in time. I almost gave up but I will always prevail above stupidity!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  It's easily possible in time - it's just not really fun.
popo2 5 years ago
  Worst collab in the history, it was just so painful! And I know it's possible in time but there's probably no way I'm trying that! 1/5!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  This level about as painful as breaking a block of concrete with your fists is.
Money666 13 years ago
  I think i know a trick to get past 2nd part. You need to make a headjump after the jump.
Money666 13 years ago
  I know it is long time ago this level been make but why did it get blue and one of my levels that are less harder than that got red? Mine it possible to finish i have don it.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Wow, am I still the only one who did it o_o...
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  i so agree with you chris
chris3000 13 years ago
  damn, i hate this level, well i like the first part, but that part with the moving breaking lines is taking forever to get past.

after this i'll have 58 levels left
ost000101 14 years ago
  2 Tricks (x) 3 Tricks!!
DragonPower 14 years ago
  i found the two tricks and Spinel27 is hard...But not really hard...xP
ost000101 14 years ago
  Spinel27's part is vh..
( Not impossible.. there are 2 tricks.)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "OstSp 2"

About Level "OstSp 2"

First post of the topic

ost000101 14 years ago
  Spinel27's part is vh..
( Not impossible.. there are 2 tricks.)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg