Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Wonders of JumpGear", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 2 years ago
  Yeah, well hopefully now that I know how to install Pale moon and it works, I will take another stab at trying to improve using the videos, helpful hints.
PineappleDude 2 years ago
  Ahh okay! I don't think I did that jump :) I remember it as quite risky.
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  The jump was the jump up onto the elevator part at the very start of W5 - that was what boosted me to 345k so I assumed that you hadn't done it as I didn't think my run as really crazy.
PineappleDude 2 years ago
  What's the jump you guys are talking about? :P I haven't been able to play since support for flash was stopped, but I remember the track surprisingly well, so I'm just curious :p
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Definitely! I feel like OliAli's 5th place 321k is not too tough to beat with a lot of the new strategies that shave off sometimes around 10 seconds (like the W5 jump, though that one is notoriously tough). Of course, PD got a 335k without the jump - and as GIS said, due to the immense difficulty and relatively long length for an official, no run is truly optimal, or even close.
chris3000 2 years ago
  Well good luck, hopefully with enough time and practice, I can get in the top 5 scores. Maybe, we'll see later!
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Indeed - that number has been coming within my reach quite recently. I am still unbelievably far from it in my eyes though. 16k is a lot of points to gain as I have barely any improvements left to make - except beating my own highscores or hoping I have a breakthrough run on a level where I'm not very good. 360k here isn't too much trickier than my 359k, though getting that 359 was really tough, if I get another shot I'm sure I can reach 360!
chris3000 2 years ago
  Wow, you're almost at 9.2M, you could make it a runaway with 360k if you can shave a second of time off somewhere!
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Wow. Highscore with the ending stun on the same cycle, thanks to an incredibly clutch W5 ending after the stun and my new W7 ending strategy! I've had so many runs a cycle or even two ahead as well! Not happy with this, would have liked a 356k at least but glad it's highscore :D

EDIT: Finally a new cycle, and I guess my 358k dream will never occur xD Definitely not perfect but really happy with a new cycle, I think I was kind of close to the next one, just a couple of rungs away maybe?
chris3000 2 years ago
  Nice, just watched the video, been so long I didn't realize that GIS even made a video but thanks, that shortcut may help me improve some.
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I think that GIS's videos are pretty decent, particularly for getting a solid 290-300k which honestly could be lots of points for many people. In terms of highscoring, my run was barely good enough for the cycle I got, and although I've had much cleaner runs recently, still haven't been able to get the next cycle. Good job on the improvement Laders!
LadersHD 2 years ago
  I just improved 160k on my first try today
gameinsky 2 years ago
  I have a video of me completing this level. You can actually skip the entire firts half of the snake ride.
chris3000 2 years ago
  The snake part was the most fun part about this level, the beginning can be tough for beginners. That's why doing tutorials can help.
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I've had 2 353ks and a 352k no - going for hopefully 358k+ but it's a little out there :D
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Barely edged my old highscore out here. No jump, and an almost unavoidable stun. That makes me optimistic. I truly believe that a score above 360k is possible here - but completely crazy.

EDIT: 346k with awful W4, missed elevator jump and poor W7. Feels good to get out of the 345k pothole I've been stuck trying to even reach for the past year or so! Slightly bittersweet, as last run could've been 347 or maybe 348, but I messed up the W6 shortcut.

EDIT2: 348k. Even though it's 13k ahead of PD and Dynamo, I honestly think this run is so terrible, it clutched out an abysmal W3 to barely be fast enough for 345k normally, with an insane W5, particularly the jump. I then had to avoid the stun, which gained a great amount of time putting me on 347-348 pace, and I got a great ending for the 348k.

EDIT3: That's enough for now, seriously unbelievable, I knew that this was huge, and I knew it was 355-356k so I was really nervous at the W6 shortcut. That run was exactly what I wanted for now, and I'm very happy and proud of my 355k!
Dynamo 5 years ago
  The one level that could take me to 1st and I can't even play it because it causes so much lag on my new laptop! D:

EDIT: Holy crap, I'm 3000 points from PD globally :o
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Hmmm... There's still more that can be done. The beginning isn't brilliant here, so I'm going to aim for 350k at least.
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Not for me xP
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Yeah this was one of the easier levels to get the highscore on
PineappleDude 5 years ago
  Wtf just happened :O Congratz xD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Ugh. Died twice in two runs to Wonder 6 on pace for 340k+ :(

EDIT: The power of posting awarded me with an almost 10k lead on the highscore :D
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Best believe it PD, I'm coming for you next! I sense some deja vu after going for goldie and topping the RT leaderboard after some significant rage quit moments and some good ol' blood, sweat and tears. However PD, your skill is still an entire level above mine as I still have over 100k to go before catching you, I don't think I will ever reach the number 1 spot, you're just too good! And CG, I remember the day when I believed I would never reach 8 million, and now look at us, 2nd and 4th after some serious competition, that's what drove us so far up the rankings, I think we deserve a pat on the back! And popo, I remembered my Gravatar password so I've just been messing around a bit xP
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good luck to everyone! I will aim to beat him, but I doubt I will for a while. I doubt I have the skill for it yet. Personally, I never thought I'd get to where I am right now. I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but I'll give it a shot :)
popo2 5 years ago
  Wow, amazing. And Coolguy, are you going to be able to beat SM in the game? Also, Dynamo, I do realize you're changing your avatars more often now. Anyways, good luck on beating PD!
PineappleDude 5 years ago
  I'm starting to sweat a little here.. :'o
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Wow! Only PD is above you now! Congrats!
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Just had a lucky run and gained 5th place, I think I'll leave it there for today, as that takes me nicely into 2nd in the global rankings! >:D
popo2 5 years ago
  7th place!!
Dynamo 5 years ago
  I think that's a legitimate idea, I'll call for an admin to see if the thickness of the lethal lines can be reduced slightly across the level. I think it may only need to be reduced by 1.

EDIT: I give up, I get killed 8/10 times now.

Levels forum

Play Level "Wonders of JumpGear"

About Level "Wonders of JumpGear"

First post of the topic

MooKings 14 years ago
  Hard...has a great % of becoming official!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg