Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Weird World", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 8 years ago
  It is so difficult to jump over the black line without dying.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Not very much people scored on it. I dont thought thats hard for other people. Oh... and hi-score! :)
1jase 14 years ago
  but there is a bonus in the level. not as cool as the flying UFO but...
Sires 14 years ago
  @1jase: Oh yeah! Took me some tries, as well. I was wondering if you could ride on the ufo to some bonus zone or something, but I kept falling off, so I never found out. :)
1jase 14 years ago
  did you like the end?
Sires 14 years ago
  Thanks, I had tried that for quite some time, but today, for the first time, I jumped often enough. :D
1jase 14 years ago
  you have to jump over the black line.
Sires 14 years ago
  How do I get out of the first room?
Sires 14 years ago
  I can't even make it past the very first room. I gues you have to jump a certain number of times over the moving black line in order to make it stop, but I always die after maximum 3 jumps. This is HARD.
Hillycobber 14 years ago
  awsome level :)
1jase 14 years ago
  Ok I am done

sorry :)
1jase 14 years ago
  Oh know I forgot something. I am SOOOOO sorry to ask this, but may I please edit.

it worked when I tested but I for got to upload.

I AM SO SORRY TO ASK! but next time I will triple test. sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry I feel so bad. But now I am spaming so now I will stop

sorry :)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  honestly i couldnt do it but your levels are usually acceptable.. so im sure someone will do it

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Weird World"

About Level "Weird World"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  honestly i couldnt do it but your levels are usually acceptable.. so im sure someone will do it
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg