Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Precise Machine", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  I still don't see how this could be possible. There is this one hedgehog. Either it moves up and kills you, or it stays down and makes this part impossible. I tried many times. I know there are people who finished this, but I guess there is a secret somewhere of how to get around the hedgehog.
Im 14 years ago
  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAY! YES! WOOOT! Did it...
Elizea 14 years ago
  yup, i have noticed that ive a level is possiblem, jondeelee can complete it no matter how hard it is xD. (but normally i dont need hes help to know if my level is possible as i keep sure i have been able to do all parts, setting turtle very near the place i want to try and then trying somewhat like 500 times, then i know if its possible or not)
jondeelee 14 years ago
  The level is beatable--it's just *extremely* difficult. Like trying to shove an elephant into a toaster.

I'm not in favor of creators being able to beat their own levels before they can post them, because some people are excellent creators, but only have middling abilities as players. That's why we have admins and people like myself, who have far too much time on their hands. :)
Sires 14 years ago
  I think there should be a new rule: Levels that not even the creator is able to win should not be accepted.

I think that those levels, like this one here, have not been tested by the creator, which is kind of sad, considering the fact that by now, it should be clear to every level designer that only beatable levels should be uploaded.
Sires 14 years ago
  I am sorry, but I don't think this level is possible. I either die from the hedgehog or the speed-up thing.
Submarine95 14 years ago
  ok , brolling, if you really dont know i will accept the level (for myself)
Treazer 14 years ago
  Sorry Sub95, i dont know that... I thought thats isnt a serie... sorry, i dont make more 'Precise' levels...
Submarine95 14 years ago
  you used my 'Precise' Serie, now i can use 'accurate' to !

PS: am i right?

PPS: if you want you can have the permission, but please ask me!

PPPS(omg 3 P's...): i'm only making this cuz you are making this with accurate to!

edit: i know the serie is beginning now, but it was my serie!
Treazer 14 years ago
  Thanks Jac and Ninja :D
Jac1 14 years ago
  Nice improvement Brolling!
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  This is what I'm talking about, Brolling, much better. (:

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Precise Machine"

About Level "Precise Machine"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  This is what I'm talking about, Brolling, much better. (:
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg