Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Worst situation 2", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  i have to accept with TheNiNJa :s and Nick001 a map dont get accepted becuase of good design?
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  I also think it is a bad idea to accept some accurate levels.
Before jp added all the new admins, he would reject this kind of level. The newer admins have just lowered the quality standards of levels.

And Ratman, how can you complain about this, this couldn't have taken more than a couple of minutes to make...
Zakko600 14 years ago
  Maybe it is too hard to accept. Levels do not have to be easy but they may not be too hard.

I don't know if this i right but i think it is why he rejected it.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Just accept it that it is Rejected.
Ratman 14 years ago
  Why would you reject this after gundu accepted it??? Is it that important to reject it? still waiting for shiros comeback lol
thanks nick0011
nick0011 14 years ago
  I think it should be accepted, it has a cool design.
Ratman 14 years ago
  thanks supergeek, and shiro what??? How many accurate levels do you have that fit his description excactly if this one is rejected then i guess its ok with you shiro if he go's back and rejects all your accurate levels
supergeek 14 years ago
  i think if its pozible and its goood dizining it should be exepted cuz theres nothing wrong with it so it should be accepted
Shiro 14 years ago
  I agree with Ninja.
MooKings 14 years ago
  To tell you the truth....I don't really like this level BUT the designs are great though! ^.^
Ratman 14 years ago
  yes thanks again faebrisingr

votes accepted: 1 (its a start) lol
faebrisingr 14 years ago
  that's what I was about to say, Shiro has made many "accurate" jump levels that aren't even as good as this one!

anytime ratman, I like this level and I don't think it should be rejected!
Ratman 14 years ago
  thank you faesbringr maybe could a different admin test this level because i dont think theninja is doing a good job on this one....

does anyone agree?
faebrisingr 14 years ago
  WHAT?!? it's a challenge! this level is really good why would you reject it?!?
Ratman 14 years ago
  ?????????????

are you kidding me there are so many accurate levels and i make a similar and harder one and you reject it?? even faebrisingr said it was a good level i dont see why you rejected it
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  This level is not even good enough to be accepted, sorry.
It need be longer, more fun and less frustrating.
faebrisingr 14 years ago
  amazing level! yea it's hard but it's really good!
granate07 14 years ago
  uhm... hard

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg