Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Four Way", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

1jase 14 years ago
  I never know it was easy? and some puzzles have never been used before
pauloalex 14 years ago
  why this level was rejected? it´s very good.
metaknight91 14 years ago
  hey, i like it too. besides, the center is hard for me.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  garrafa , that's evil !!!
(i'm talking about the hussein)
garrafa 14 years ago
  ok, Dictator Asforien Hussein...
Asforien 14 years ago
  The yellow block, many other levels make use of this to prevent movement in one direction or more. For example, Gravity (BLockoban)

I don't see what's so special about the white blocks. They don't have to be moved.

Anyway, just because *some* parts of the level have puzzle elements doesn't mean it is a good level. This level presents nothing new.
garrafa 14 years ago
  the white pieces on top. If you did not care have to start the game again. this level is a challenge to your attention. and the yellow piece in down.
Asforien 14 years ago
  Yeah right, and HOW is it very good to you? Could you please explain?
garrafa 14 years ago
  but is very good
Asforien 14 years ago
  This level is quite messy. There are 5 separate puzzles within the level that do not share a common theme, and they don't mesh well together. Individually, they're also very easy, and we've seen all these before in previous levels.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Four Way"

About Level "Four Way"

First post of the topic

Asforien 14 years ago
  This level is quite messy. There are 5 separate puzzles within the level that do not share a common theme, and they don't mesh well together. Individually, they're also very easy, and we've seen all these before in previous levels.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg