Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Adventure", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Time for a new adventure
ain't retro grand
boogiebee 15 years ago
  After all the discussion and fond memory recall, many players recognized the Adventure game but none of us named the figure. And as we all know, it's the yellow dragon.
P.S. A good trick to do was to catch the bat in one of the castles, run outside quickly, lock the castle and finish the game without having the bat steal your 'stuff' ,bridge ,hammer etc. Great fun. =)
boogiebee 15 years ago
  I remember this one well. You could arrange to be eaten by one of the three dragons just as the bat arrived, and get taken on an aerial tour of the "kingdom" as the bat flew obliquely. A "time shared" barrier in the last room could be weakened by bringing in objects and you could "push" through the barrier and get to read credits and game constructors names,(as a bonus) very much fun indeed ! (30 years ago)?
Monster 15 years ago
  my first system was the intelevision ... after atari but not far. that statement does not actualy date me. i just happen to be born PERFECTLY to be a part of the evolution of video games. :))) remember DOS anyone? win 3.1 ... nevermind
Andy 15 years ago
  Actually, it was the first game I ever owned. It was called "Adventure" and it has to be the first RPG ever. It was for the Atari 2600.
jp 15 years ago
  Is it Joust ?
Andy 15 years ago
  Silly video game nostalgia. Bonus points to whoever recognizes this.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Adventure"

About Level "Adventure"

First post of the topic

Andy 15 years ago
  Silly video game nostalgia. Bonus points to whoever recognizes this.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg