Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Rare and Favorite Pokemon!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  o_O
The Nintendo seal! o_O

I made Pokémon fusions long time ago.... Time to start again! :P

Nintendo has announced that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky will be released on October 12, 2009.
:D

BTW, I once made a "Mewfour"! I deleted it...
Jim674 14 years ago
  Lol, thats 'Mewthree' Based on Chaos from Sonic Adventure. You can see the fakeness though, the Nintendo seal is on the front. I made that mix, I also made some evolutions. See 'Pokemon Fusions' forum
racersda 14 years ago
  Well, not really... Maybe cause it's isn't really a real game, it's not official. So that's probably why it's called hacking.
racersda 14 years ago
  Because, Im, Hacking would take much less time to say.
Im 14 years ago
  I know Jim... But when they call it "hacking"...

Why not call it "Change a game so it's different and test it on your GBA emulator and than maybe get it made in the real world..." ?
racersda 14 years ago
  Oh...uh...Jim? Whats wrong with your favorite Pokemon???? Hahaha, just kidding. Looks likea mix of Charizrd, Blastios and Bulbasaur...
Pokemon 'Chaos' Black. Now that I've seen it, it looks like a real game to me...What Pokemon is that on the cover?????
Jim674 14 years ago
   Chaos Black

It's not real, but it's well done, I like it.
The pokemon are all good design, and I seem to remember the starters are Magie (Grass) Flare (Fire) and Bliqu (Water)

The whole Mewthree thing is crap, I mean it's Pokemon 'Chaos' Black and what's the 'Pokemon' on the front closely related to??

CHAOS!! From the Sonic series!!

I like the game though and I hope they finished it.
@racersda: It was a hacked version of Fire Red and Leaf Green

@Im, there's nothing wrong with hacking, that's how Sonic Team made Sonic 2 from Sonic 1

And my new favorite Pokemon is  Blachasaur!!
racersda 14 years ago
  ...That video of seeing someone catching a Mewthree X was obviously fake because if you look by it's name while he's battling it you can see it has a PokeBall sign indicating that he's already caught it! Therefore, I would call it fake... Plus it looked like a bug....thing...and obviously wasn't real. I've been thinking and is Pokemon Chaos Black really real for the GBA? Or is it a hacked version?
Oxideee 14 years ago
  JIRACHI FTW I LOVE YOU STARHEAD
metaknight91 14 years ago
  what's from a poke'mon hack?
Im 14 years ago
  You can't get through Mt. Moon because it's only the alpha version. Play the later versions to get past it. But if you hack the game you can make the water disappear.... N... Not that I've done it.... I just... Know... Hehe.... But everything is like FR/LG after that.
Jim674 14 years ago
  Um, it's 'Pokemon Chaos Black' for GBA. I played it, the routes are all really maze like, the pokemon are really weird and you can't get past Mt. Moon! Same general storyline and everything: It's based on FR&LG
Im 14 years ago
  It's from a Pokemon hack (Pokemon Chaos)
  yeah, i've heard the rumors over 5 years ago. it's stupid. the whole mewthree crap is... well, crap.
racersda 14 years ago
  OH YEAH!!!!!!!!ROTOM!!!!!!!!! I REMEBER NOW!!!!!! But in SSBB there WERE some no-shows that were in SSBM but never made it to SSBB. Plus Lucario got really popular being a new Pokemon and all. And the last time you saw Mewtwo was.....I forgot.....hehe...So that.s probly why and why wasn't there Articuno,Zapdos, and Moltres in SSBB? A really cool upgrade would be if they put Regice,Registeel, and Regirock in it! That would be awesome!!!!!!!

Now that I think about it, there's only 4 Pokemon that didn't hae their own movie/in a Pokemon Movie. Those two are Rotom (In the show) and Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprite( Also in the show). I just noticed that...

Has anybody heard about the rumors of there being a Mewthree? I saw a video of someone capturing it once. I saw a Mewthree and a Mewthree X...Might be fake but if anybody else heard about it from another source...
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Ditto can do better! in the show (the first series) it turns into a cannon and blasts teamrocket.
Jim674 14 years ago
  Rotom is awesome: In Pokemon Platinum it can turn into a Microwave, Washing Machine, Fridge, Fan and Lawn Mower!!

I'll be back!
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  you knnow if you beat rotom, He comes back.
in SSBB lucario took the place of mewtwo. Why would they replace a legendary pokemon with a non-legendary pokemon? So lucario HAS to be legendary!
racersda 14 years ago
  ... Nope Arcanine isn't a Legendary Pokemon, or at least I don't think it is...But! What about Officer Jenny? In some episodes she had a few Arcanins in her team helping her! And there's only one of each Legendary Pokemon. But then again, it that's true then what about all those Shaymin? In the movie there were MANY MANY Shaymin! and I have no idea what a Rotom is... It soundsl ike something that would be in the Regi's family or something...

144: Articuno
145: Zapdos
146: Moltres
150: Mewtwo
151: Mew
243: Raikou
244: Entei
245: Suicune
249: Lugia
250: Ho-oh
251: Celebi
377: Regirock
378: Regice
379: Registeel
380: Latias
381: Latios
382: Kyogre
383: Groudon
384: Rayquaza
385: Jirachi
386: Deoxys
479: Rotom
480: Uxie
481: Mesprit
482: Azelf
483: Dialga
484: Palkia
485: Heatran
486: Regigigas
487: Giratina
488: Cresselia
489: Phione
490: Manaphy
491: Darkrai
492: Shaymin
493: Arceus
Asforien 14 years ago
  so i herd u liek mudkipz?
Im 14 years ago
  O_O

Ooooooooookkk........
Jim674 14 years ago
  AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I thought this debate was OVER!!

Anyway, Arcanine and Lucario AREN'T LEGENDARYS!!!

These are the legendarys:

144: Articuno
145: Zapdos
146: Moltres
150: Mewtwo
151: Mew
243: Raikou
244: Entei
245: Suicune
249: Lugia
250: Ho-oh
251: Celebi
377: Regirock
378: Regice
379: Registeel
380: Latias
381: Latios
382: Kyogre
383: Groudon
384: Rayquaza
385: Jirachi
386: Deoxys
479: Rotom
480: Uxie
481: Mesprit
482: Azelf
483: Dialga
484: Palkia
485: Heatran
486: Regigigas
487: Giratina
488: Cresselia
489: Phione
490: Manaphy
491: Darkrai
492: Shaymin
493: Arceus

Note that they all have to be a specific gender (Except Heatran) none can evolve and none can breed (Except Manaphy)

Phione Doesn't evolve, try it yourself.

I could and would keep going for ages but I gotta go...
Im 14 years ago
  metaknight;
2. point is wrong.

Phione can't evolve. Manaphy make Phione eggs, but Phione doesn't evolve.

Arcanine's species is classified as "Legendary" in the Pokédex, although the word is probably used in an entirely different context than with the actual Legendary Pokémon. It is theorized, however, that Arcanine was one of the original three Legendary Pokémon, the other two being Zapdos and Articuno. It is thought the game designers decided to make all three legendary Pokémon birds and so they replaced Arcanine's status as the legendary fire Pokémon with Moltres.[citation needed] They did, however, give it the label of "Legendary Pokémon". Arcanine's sum of base stats are the highest below 580, which is the benchmark for Legendary Pokémon like Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.

In the Series 1 episode: "Emergency!" An image of Arcanine appears on a stone tablet of Legendary Pokémon, alongside Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.

There are 11 uber legendaries in this world.

By the way, why don't we ask Nintendo?
  pure, not to say i dont believe you, because i do remember arcanine being legendary, but i forget why. can you remind me?

and im i will argue with all the responces, okay?

1: other legendaries, such as arcanine, can breed.
2: manaphy has a baby
3: yay someone who says he is.
4: yay another person :)
5: same as 2
6: same as 2
7: same as 2
8: he says it is
9: ... okay, i never considered this, but i wont accept it until i get some evidence i cant counter.
10: lol hey said idk.
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  im, arcanine evolves from a pokemon and its legendary, just like lucario
Im 14 years ago
  Yeah! :D
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Meowth saw another cat pokemon and then learned to talk to impress her...
racersda 14 years ago
  ......AR is an Action Replay and a GS is a GameShark. I thought the Lucario argument was over!!!!
But wait, In that one Pokemon movie with Lucario, it could talk, but look again, in the series the couldn't!

[1] [2] [3] [4]

General

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  Tell your favorite Pokemon, and if you have the game, tell what your rarest Pokemon is!!(Rare as in Legendary Pokemon) Ok, my favorite Pokemon is now Flygon and my rarest pokemon I now have is Latios. Whats yours!?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg