Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Rare and Favorite Pokemon!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jim674 14 years ago
  Well, that was the only way I could get it as I'm Australian. Oh well...
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  its a pokemon colored differently then its suposed to be.
racersda 14 years ago
  WHAT EXACTLY IS A SHINY POKEMON?!?!?!? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER!!!
granate07 14 years ago
  to the japanese!in a thingy..
Jac1 14 years ago
  Yeah, technically you didn't cheat but...

To get it without cheating, you have to go to a party about Pokemon or something, and get a ticket (in real life).
Jim674 14 years ago
  Okey, I didn't catch that shiny Arceus, my FRIEND Cheated and gave it to me, so I can retain the statas of Non-Cheater! Woot!
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  i dont like pokémon anymore but ratman... why r we talking about Bonuslevel? the "non-existing" cars, turtles, guns...
granate07 14 years ago
Ratman 14 years ago
  lol pokemon........ pokemon he he he i remember playing that when i was a little boy and why are you people arguing about pokemon??? (the non-existing creatures)
racersda 14 years ago
  I have no shiny Pokemon....Sadness. But I do have a Latios, a Rayquaza, a Regice, Registeel, and a Regirock and I'm on my way to get a Deoxys. By the way, I neevr got a Master Ball becasue I forgot to pick it up, I caught all those legends withotu a Master Ball, it was somehow rreally easy. I caguht most of them with a range from 4-7 Ultra Balls. EVEN I WAS AMAZED! What is a shiny Pokemon!?!? I'M NOT SO SURE WHAT IT IS!
granate07 14 years ago
  i got a darkrai shiny by a friend
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i dont have any shiny pokemon, no mater how much i try they never apear in my games. =(
granate07 14 years ago
  dont be so hard with pokemons =(
Jac1 14 years ago
  @metaknight91:Lastly, Meowth can talk, and he's not legendary

@racerda: I did not call anybody names and I am not starting an argument, just a debate. Metaknight91 is the one who is arguing (he told me to shut up)

@Jim674: OMG! Areceus shiny? He's the rarest pokemon ever and you got him shiny? Wow!

Btw, the only shiny pokemon I have is a Staraptor and he's now lvl51!
Jim674 14 years ago
  Phione can't evolve, Manaphy is the ONLY legendary that can breed. Heatran is the ONLY legendary that can be Male or Female (really!)

By the way, how it says 'Aura Pokemon' for Lucario and 'Chimp Pokemon' for Chimchar. It's different for every single pokemon!

@Metaknight91, YOUR arguments don't make sense. Lucario has a Pre-evolved form, it can be male and female, lots of psycic pokemon can use telepathy and you can breed it!! Lou lose, I'm never giving in!

My favorite pokemon is Charmander (The first i ever saw, including Pikachu) My rarest is Arceus, as it's only the creator of Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit, Azelf, Uxie and Mew! And it's a Lv 100 Shiny!!! I got it without cheating! Amazing!!
racersda 14 years ago
  Phione doesn't evolve (OR DOES IT!?!?), Crysellia is female, Heatran is male, Lucario is either a male or female PLUS! I got A Lucario and then I got an egg which carried a Riolu in it! Therefore Lucario is or isn't a legend. Depends on what people think. Mawile DEFINTELY IS NOT a legendary.
Most Pokemon cannot talk, so with telepathy Lucario CAN talk with humans, much like Entei. (In the show he can talk) I don't think Lucario is a legend because you can obtain him more than once. ( I don't know why but when I tried to catch Heatran it gave me trouble but when I got Rayquaza I caught it with 5 tries...And I never caught Heatran......Wierd, right?

Also DO NOT GET INTO FIGHTS! PEOPLE SAYING "SHUTUP" AND PEOPLE CALLING OTHERS STUPID HAS TO STOP OK!?!? STOOOOP!!!!
If you have a different opion on Lucario's being a Legendary Pokemon then we'll set up a debate/petition OK?!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Crysellia is always female
Heatran is always male
Lucario is either male or female

And phione dosen't evolve into manaphy -_-

Oh, and YOU CAN'T BREED LEGENDERIES!

(apart from manaphy but that is an unique case)

Lastly, Mawile isn't legendary, but he is the only deceiver pokemon, isn't that strange?

And what do you mean, he has telepathy?
metaknight91 14 years ago
  sillius i know how he owns another lucario:

eggs. we can have infinate of anything with eggs. and i'm not sure you've aver tried breeding legendaries :P

and jac1 lucario does have a gender. so? crysellia has a gender, so she isn't legendary? heatran has a gender so he isn't legendary? all your arguments are fals, so shut up.

and he may evolve to get legendary, but so does manaphy, from phione. so manaphy isn't legendary?

okay, the aura sphere i'm not sure how the others lear it. it's weird. but he IS the only aura pokemon and he has telepathy. if he isn't legendary, then what is he?

p.s. i LOVE phione!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Fun fact: My sister's favourite pokemon is torchic and her second favourite is empeleon!
granate07 14 years ago
  my favorite is my empoleon

and rarest....i would say darkrai(i traded)

oh and do you know...i have got giratina with pokeball
Sillius 14 years ago
  Ooooh my fav is Darkrai or Regigigas :D

And Regigigas might also be my rarest :D
Jac1 14 years ago
  ALSO, he is not the only one who learns aura sphere, Palkia, Dialga, Mew, Mewtwo, Giratina, and Togekiss (who is not legendary, btw) learn it too.

AND, Lucario has a gender (either male of female)
Legendary pokemon DON'T have a gender (apart from some who have only one gender, but Lucario is either male or female)

Do you accept that Lucario is not legendary, or do we have to do a petition?

(Btw, my fave pokemon is Charizard and my rarest is Phione!)
Sillius 14 years ago
  But you forget 1 thing... When you obtain Lucario you get a Lucario !EGG! from another traveler who already owns !ANOTHER! Lucario... Legendarys only comes 1 of a kind and they live forever or something... and from that we can draw the conclusion that he !ISN'T! a legendary pokemon
  @Jim

hmm, let's see...

list of similarities of him and most other legendaries:

telepathy

special move unique to him (aura sphere)

has moves that most legendaries use (extremespeed)

we can only obtain one of him per game

now, reasons he's different from normal poke'mon:

he's legendary (which is what i am trying to prove lol)

only poke'mon with a 4x resistence to dark (isn't that awesome?)

he is the only aura poke'mon.

if you still aren't convinced, you're stupid. fyi, there is no referance saying he is and no refenance saying he isnt :P
Jim674 14 years ago
  LUCARIO IS NOT A LEGENDARY!!!!!
GET THAT IN YOUR HEADS!!!
racersda 14 years ago
  You guys do know it can be from ANY Pokemon game right? Any Pokemon within existence, not just from the more recent ones.
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  favorite pokemon... mm hard to decide but it has to be torchic. torchic was the very first pokemon i got! in my whole career as a trainer!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  And he is on super smash bros. brawl!
Don't play pokemon :(
  my legendaries are palkia, regigigas, cresyllia, darcrai(earnable only through gameshark/japan version/action replay), shaymin(earnable only through gameshark/japan version/action replay), giratina, arceus, lucario, and there are more i think...

my favorites are luxray, darcrai, giratina, shaymin, arceus, and my all time favorite, LUCARIO! he's the only legendary who evolves.
racersda 14 years ago
  Tell your favorite Pokemon, and if you have the game, tell what your rarest Pokemon is!!(Rare as in Legendary Pokemon) Ok, my favorite Pokemon is now Flygon and my rarest pokemon I now have is Latios. Whats yours!?

General

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  Tell your favorite Pokemon, and if you have the game, tell what your rarest Pokemon is!!(Rare as in Legendary Pokemon) Ok, my favorite Pokemon is now Flygon and my rarest pokemon I now have is Latios. Whats yours!?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg