Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Block Pusher 2", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 14 years ago
  This is the most sokoban-like level at blockoban.
(I hate sokoban)
Sorry Jos
Jyxz 14 years ago
  Actually its not that bad... But it should be 3 levels not 1 as they really dont have anything to do with each other.

Edit: and since the trick is the same delete 2 of the 3 levels = )

Also there are a lot of sticky patches you could remove to make it a little more enjoyable.
Asforien 14 years ago
  In my opinion, the level rating is not the best indicator of the quality of a level.
patio09 14 years ago
  I would put this level in the mouse-breaking category. Unless you prefer to call it finger wear-off.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Where is the category?
Jos 14 years ago
  My first BB level (Block Pusher) have a rating from 5/5 so I thinked it is an original idea and I maked this level.
Next time I make only litle levels.

Please rate this level.
Asforien 14 years ago
  Hi Jos, I hesitated to accept this level because it's not really the style of levels we are looking for.

Firstly, the drag and release controls feels very sluggish when used to move blocks one square at a time.

Secondly, these levels typically require many moves while not posing a real challenge.

So don't create too many of such levels, okay? :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Block Pusher 2"

About Level "Block Pusher 2"

First post of the topic

Asforien 14 years ago
  Hi Jos, I hesitated to accept this level because it's not really the style of levels we are looking for.

Firstly, the drag and release controls feels very sluggish when used to move blocks one square at a time.

Secondly, these levels typically require many moves while not posing a real challenge.

So don't create too many of such levels, okay? :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg