Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Exchange Shelves", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  that's a kinda easy level!
Asforien 14 years ago
  Whatever, you don't have to accept my suggestions. I removed 2 columns to make the level fit the screen better.
patio09 14 years ago
  In general I agree with Asforiens battle against tedious levels which represent no other interrest than beeing large. In this case however its all about the green blocks not for solving but for a good score!
Pauloalex I think 23 is it.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  it is actually possible to complete the level moving the green blocks only once. I am a good connoisseur of the game, this level is quite interesting. Maybe I can finish it in less than 23 moves. not understand the contempt of mister Asforien for my work.
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  well asforien, you are right about the green blocks but other than that this is a good level!
Asforien 14 years ago
  I don't think it's necessary to have 6 of each colour. 2 each would be enough. It's a hassle to move the 3 green blocks 1 at a time.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Exchange Shelves"

About Level "Exchange Shelves"

First post of the topic

Asforien 14 years ago
  I don't think it's necessary to have 6 of each colour. 2 each would be enough. It's a hassle to move the 3 green blocks 1 at a time.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg