Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "TTT Labs", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Nice highscore, 117k.
LadersHD 5 years ago
  I use checkpointssss
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  You got checkpointssss
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I want checkpointssss
Pof 12 years ago
  oooooooooooook
TTT-_- 12 years ago
  I really don't want to do this... Sorry guys. If you guys want checkpoints, I could do that, but I don't feel like changing anything else. Otherwise Im just gonna leave it.
Elizea 12 years ago
  I'd prefer you to create a new level instead of editing and old one, but it is your level so you have all rights to edit it if you wish.
Pof 12 years ago
  It is not that hard with a bit of skill and of practice.
The problem is the bad realization. It is just ridiculous that you can only bounce one time.

This level can become great so we don't care of minor changes on a pack leaderboard. Making enjoyable level is the number one objective!

You can edit and I can help!
TTT-_- 12 years ago
  Who put this pack together? If they Say its okay, I could add whatever. But I don't want to mess with it if they say no.

Actually. Can I have an award for most ridiculous level ever created? haha jk.
AK 12 years ago
  Can you at least give them 10 more speed? I think that would help everyone...

Got to 3rd. Failed. Eating Subway sandwich.
TTT-_- 12 years ago
  I'd rather not take time to change it. Especially with it in the level pack that you can earn exp on. There's just too much risk. It should just stay as is. (Even if it is ridiculously hard.)
Pof 12 years ago
  I think it's time for you to update this!!!
Purple?

(Make those bouncer bounce constantly)
TTT-_- 12 years ago
  Looking back at this, I actually think its kind of funny that it even got accepted. I can't even beat it in the time frame, and I made it...
AK 12 years ago
  1) Try the first bouncer
2) Fail
3) try 50 times before you get to the next bouncer
4) Fail
5) Give up on the level and eat a Subway sandwich
6) Repeat never
Shiro 13 years ago
  Asteria, no one even tries to beat this...
Asteria 13 years ago
  wow still the only one who beat it in time frame
allyally 13 years ago
  Its not just that! It has general bad gameplay!
Pof 13 years ago
  I know your not jealous, It was to put you on edge.
But I think your really hard for just one problem on an amazing level!!!!
allyally 13 years ago
  As if! what does TTT have that me or Shiro could possibly be jealous about? yes it well designed but the designing interferes with the gameplay too much, and thats bad designing!
Shiro 13 years ago
  Ehrrrm, I am not jealous...
Pof 13 years ago
  Of course more bounce would be cool BUT...
This level is sooooo beautiful and so long.
Shiro and allyally seems to be jealous and weak to say that.
pfffff...
big respect TTT
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I think he did that because he doesn't know how to make them bounce multyple times without much work / is too lazy
allyally 13 years ago
  Same, some levels are fustrating in a good way, but this is just ridiculous, bouncers only once? pathetic. TTT you let yourself down here bigtime.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Sorry to say this, but I really hate this level -_-'
Sword-Guy 14 years ago
  you use the wrench to edit the path, and the last node you set to 50, or any other number except 0; and then make it so it bounces every 5 seconds. but i think bouncing only once adds depth, but thats just me
Elizea 14 years ago
  CPs would do the work, but atleast i always want to get some other opinion instead of CPs if just possible (in JG2)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  There is a way you adding him to the editors , go in the 'more link' ad add testers by writing the name
TTT-_- 14 years ago
  Eliza, I still dont understand. I think a checkpoint inbeetween each bouncer would work just as well and take less work too.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  the ony with the moving bouncer is evil >:-)
Elizea 14 years ago
  not making the last node 0, and setting it to bounce for example every 5sec :)

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "TTT Labs"

About Level "TTT Labs"

First post of the topic

niimporta 14 years ago
  Difficulty: Semi-impossible
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg