Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ferris Wheel", game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 14 years ago
  Yes you're right, I remember I add wind, it was working better without it.
Asforien 14 years ago
  I made the changes, but it's still a bit laggy. I think we can't have wind on this level..
jp 14 years ago
  oh yes it's quite laggy also on my iphone, I think you can try what you suggest but it's not sure it will be enought to make the level smooth.
Asforien 14 years ago
  jp, after you updated the level it causes flickering on my device. Maybe there are just too many paths :(

I think it would be okay to remove the center dots and replace them with just one dot, since once it connects to the outer dots it will start to spin anyway.

And I suppose it could be further reduced to one path? The two paths can be combined and the 6 outer dots and moons could be split delayed together - the single path circles twice. Would that be less consuming?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ferris Wheel"

About Level "Ferris Wheel"

First post of the topic

Asforien 14 years ago
  jp, after you updated the level it causes flickering on my device. Maybe there are just too many paths :(

I think it would be okay to remove the center dots and replace them with just one dot, since once it connects to the outer dots it will start to spin anyway.

And I suppose it could be further reduced to one path? The two paths can be combined and the 6 outer dots and moons could be split delayed together - the single path circles twice. Would that be less consuming?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg