Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Challenges", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 7 years ago
  That was after my first full playthrough, and I wasn't sure where to go. Now that I am, I'll give it another go...
MatthijsM 7 years ago
  I'm in love with the circle maze, it's awesome. If he'd just make a level for each challenge it would be sooo much better
Dynamo 7 years ago
  6th person to complete, and with a highscore! :D
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  I am the fifth person to beat this level! Anyway, I wish that I could give a level with such unique design at least a 4, but, in this case, I cannot. Aside from the lag, there are issues with some of the parts.

1. I love this part, though is slightly tedious, especially while lagging, visuals are amazing though, 4/5 for that section.

2. Similar to the first, design better, and a cooler theme, 5/5 for that one

3. Pretty unique theme, very few levels are very hard and based on plants and flowers (Only other I can think of is the Flowerland trilogy) very fun gameplay aside from the lake bits imo. 4/5

4. This is the part that brings the level down for me. I had no clue where to go, and near the end, the design isn't even related to the theme, I didn't like the visuals as much as the other parts and the lag made it take 3 minutes to get back to where I had died, 1 or 2/5.

5. Loved it, very nice visuals and a great finale to the level, 6/5 if I could.

Overall, I would give this a 3, and I know some of my arguments may seem petty, but this was really annoying. Design wise, I'd definitely give this a 5, but the gameplay lacks because of the lag and the Maze of Circles.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize how long I had actually been typing for :/
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Level accepted, and I'll delete the three lowest scores (I know mine and PineappleDude's score is recent).
Jim674 10 years ago
  Okay, editing should be done. I think the scores should be reset too, some of those were made years ago.
PineappleDude 10 years ago
  Now that I have completed it, I can review it ^^

Great level. There were no frustrating parts hat made me feel like quitting. Nice design. 5/5 :)

Ps: Anoyone up for a HSF? (;
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Now that I use your technique, it's quite easy, but as PineappleDude found it annoying too, I will set this to be edited. If he finds something frustrating, then it it's almost guaranteed to be so for the majority of the other players as well.
Jim674 10 years ago
  If you really want me to change this, I'm happy to. I'm still kind of confused that you're having trouble with it though. To clarify, we are all talking about how to progress starting from this point: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53970359/JG2.png yes?

Can't you just (holding space the whole time obviously) hold up-left until you get a wheel below those four lines, then switch to down-right, then switch to up-left again when it comes to that triangle in the bottom left?

Given what you guys seem to think though, might as well make it editable and I'll change it.

@PineappleDude, baaaaack and foooorth...
PineappleDude 10 years ago
  I agree completely with Ferrari. It is an annoying part of the level, and the gap should be widened just a bit :)

Also, after that part I dont know where to go?
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Now we're talking about the same location, yes. But I certainly don't have the same experience :/

Let's hope most people agree with you that it is easy, rather than agreeing with me that it is almost impossibly frustrating.
Jim674 10 years ago
  Wait, right-most vertical... I think I can see what you're talking about (there's four of them, and nothing directly above them in the level, yes?), but... I've never had ANY trouble with that part. Getting upright on the second of the half-loops is much harder, and even that only takes a few attempts at most.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I'm fully aware it's possible, I just thought it'd be good to save players the frustration. I tried it propably a houndred times and then gave up. If other players do that too, then that's a pity, because the rest of the level is very good. Just removing the right-most vertical line on the "ceiling" would've made it a lot more enjoyable. But as it seems you want me to accept it like it is, then I'll have to do it.

[edit] Finally got past so I could complete the level!
Jim674 10 years ago
  Yes PineappleDude, that is where the inspiration for this level came from. Yeeeears ago.

Ferrari12, I can promise you that it is entirely possible to get through that part. It certainly is very cramped, but it shouldn't take too many attempts.
PineappleDude 11 years ago
  This reminds me of Wonders of Jump gear :)
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I am unable to get past the two half-loops in the top left corner of section number one. It's just too cramped. I haven't played thorugh the rest of the level, so I don't know if it's ok or not. If I was unclear regarding where I get stuck, I can add a red cross to mark the area, if that's ok with you.

[edit] Parts 2 and on look good :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Challenges"

About Level "The Challenges"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I am unable to get past the two half-loops in the top left corner of section number one. It's just too cramped. I haven't played thorugh the rest of the level, so I don't know if it's ok or not. If I was unclear regarding where I get stuck, I can add a red cross to mark the area, if that's ok with you.

[edit] Parts 2 and on look good :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg